ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 23

𝙏𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙚 𝙂𝙖𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙣
||»26 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙡𝙙«||
༆🔥༆

I know potential when I see one. Lucinda ain't like these other bitches to Trell. She means something and that's finna be a problem for me cause everything he has he promised to leave to me.

I'm his number one.

The fuck I'm gon do when his bitch get pregnant and he decides to marry her? This shit is dead.

simplyteelee_

Liked by nbakd2x and 21481 others simplyteelee_ His favorite 🤧💚 @nba_youngboy

simplyteelee_ His favorite 🤧💚 @nba_youngboy.

View all 3211 comments ^

mgng10x Now what if that man tell you he don't like you?

nba_youngboy slime shit 💨💚

Keisha.k a bitch could swear you married to your brother. Yo whole feed full with him. Find a nigga, somebody else got him.
  -simplyteelee @keisha.k it's called support, sumn yo bras fail to provide.
   -lucy.777 @keisha.k you right twin🤝🏼.

nbakd2x ohhh which one? Isse lot of 'his' in your list 😭

yobabyg223_ pretty mama 🥰😩
-

She sneak dissing me in comments now? Oh okay.

I walked into Kentrell's house with a mug on my face.

I ain't here to keke, finna get my shit and leave.

"Kentrell!" I called out and got no answer.

Bet.

The thing is, my relationship with my brother is complicated. I don't live here but all my shit is here so basically this is where I should be living but he doesn't want that.

That's why I'm always over though.

I stay with my mama but I can't stand her cause she got my exact character or I got hers, however you wanna put it.

I grabbed my bags before calling Kentrell's phone.

"Hello?" He answered on the fifth ring. "I'm leaving." I let out and he chuckled.

"Teelee stop playing. Fuck you talking about?" He questioned and I let out a small smile.

"I'm leaving."