ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 33

𝙇𝙪𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙆𝙖𝙡𝙞 𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙣
||»20 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙡𝙙«||
༆🔥༆

I opened the door for Reign to get in and she smiled at me before grabbing my hand while holding her ice cream with her other hand.

She led me into the house and I closed the door behind me. Stopping in my tracks, I watched Kentrell stand up with Teelee next to him and I let out a laugh in disbelief before facing Reign.

"Baby, go upstairs, I'll call you down in a bit. Okay?" I told her and she nodded before looking at Trell and Teelee then she waved and  ran up the stairs.

I slowly turned my body to face the two motherfuckers who were now in front of me and heard Kentrell clear his throat, preparing to speak.

"Are you here with that lil girl's father?" I questioned pointing up the stairs with my brow raised and they looked at each other.

"I asked y'all a fucking question, do not waste my time."

"No, we're here to-" Kentrell started and I cut him off.

"Then get the fuck out. I got nothing to say to you." I told them trying to keep my calm.

"Lucinda, listen." He started and I shook my head.

"Hell no. My little girl is in this fucking house and I don't want her having to see me step out my character but y'all motherfuckers are pushing it. SHOWING UP AT HER DADDY'S CRIB AFTER KILLING HIM!" I let out before rushing towards the door.

I swung it open and pointed for them to get out.

"We just came here to talk. We don't want to fight."

"I have absolutely nothing to say to you." I let out pointing at Teelee before scrunching up my face.

"Matter of fact you got some nerve speaking up and stepping here after the stunt you pulled." I let out before swiftly pushing the door shut and making my way towards her.

I immediately threw a punch and her face caught it before swinging multiple times after that, feeling my fist connect most times.

I had a ring on my right hand, so I knew them shits hurt. She pulled back and swung one time hitting me on my ear and I moved back before tying my hair as she bend over with her hand over her nose.

I charged at her again and she tried grabbing my ponytail but I bent down and used my foot to trip her causing her to fall on her back.

I got on top of her and started sending blows until I felt warm hands wrap around my waist, pulling me off of her.

"You're still fucking defending her?! The fuck you bring her here for then? This is what you wanted ain't it ?!" I yelled at Kentrell, wiggling out of his grip.

"The kid." He let out before pointing behind me causing me to turn around.

Oh shit .

Reign was standing near the stairs crying.

"Get the fuck out of my house Kentrell and take your bum ass of a sister with you!" I let out before making my way to Reign.