ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 20

𝙇𝙪𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙆𝙖𝙡𝙞 𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙣
||»20 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙡𝙙«||
༆🔥༆

"Nope, I just got out here with my homeboy Chris. It's nice, I'm thinking of staying." August told me as we walked out the restaurant.

"Mm, y'all just came to visit. Cute." I let out and he chuckled, closing the door behind me.

"He's here on business but yeah, I'm visiting." He told me and I gave him a look.

"Figured." I told him causing him to laugh.

Him💍💚
I'm runnin a bit late, I'm finna be there
Gimme 15 minutes.
[Read]
-

"Ahh shit." I let out before looking around.

Gotta find somewhere to wait, I can't go back into the restaurant.

"Sumn wrong?"

"Uhm, my boyfriend is kinda running late." I told him and he chuckled. "How long you gotta wait?" He questioned and I shrugged.

"About like 15." I told him and shook his head.

"Nahh, lemme take you home." He told me causing me to scrunch up my face.

"Boy ain't no nigga taking me to my nigga's house." I let out and he chuckled. "Shiii, trust me, yo nigga prefers that over you standing in the cold." He told me and I let out a laugh.

"You got no fucking clue. Not mine. He finna kill you and your mama just for talking to me. That one don't play about me and I tried to tell you." I let out before typing back a reply.

Wife😈💦
Ok, I'll wa
-

I typed out before my phone was snatched out my hand and I watched as August ran with it causing me to sigh before running after him.

"I ain't got time for this childish shit, gimme back my phone before I empty a clip on your head." I let out and he chuckled before opening his car door and entering.

I went over to his side attempting to get my phone back but he already had the doors locked.

"Wrong side. Try the other." He told me as I mugged him.

"Don't nobody wanna play this lil game of yours August, gimme my shit bro."

"I told you, only way to get it is to lemme take you home." He told me and I sighed.

"August-" I started and my phone started ringing.

"Ouuuu, HIM is calling." He told me, cutting me off as well.

"Gimme my fucking shit nigga!" I told him and he chuckled.

"Get in or imma answer it." He told me and my eye widened.

Nigga got a death wish or something?!

"Fine! Fine, I'll let you." I let out as it stopped ringing and he cheesed way too hard.