ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 34

𝙆𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙚𝙨
||»22 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙡𝙙«||
༆🔥༆

"Y'all sure y'all his friends for real?" I questioned pulling up at the same time as the gang. We planned to go see Yb today cause shit been so wild we can't even see each other nowadays.

"How y'all finna get everyone some food except yb and I? Y'all knew damn well we was all finna be in the same crib..." I told them, not understanding why they ain't buy shit for us

"We ain't know if y'all was finna be hungry or not." 3three let out causing me to smack my teeth. "Youn know how to turn yo girl on 3three, I wouldn't expect you to know this either." I told him before shaking my head at them and then I rang the bell.

"I got a key." Ben voiced out before pushing Joe out the way and walking up to the door looking proud as hell.

"Why he gon trust you with a key but not us?" I questioned, scrunching up my face.

"Ion know for real. You should ask him." He told me and I nodded.

"Just cause he trusts you, I hope you stab him in the back. Sell him out or sumn cause he trusts you too much and that bothers me." I told Ben jokingly causing him to chuckle as we entered the crib.

"Yb!" Ben yelled placing his car keys on the table as we all sat down, making ourselves comfortable.

We heard footsteps near the stairs a couple of minutes later and watched him make his way down. He wasn't looking good at all.

"Damn bruh, you good?" Boomer questioned before chuckling.

"Today ain't the day, imma need y'all to get the fuck out my crib, respectfully." He let out weakly before turning around, getting ready to go upstairs again as we all looked at each other confused.

"Fuck you mean? Damn did we do sumn slime?" 3three questioned causing him to stop. "Nah, Teelee is dead. Now like I said, get out. I ain't feeling it today." He told us before making his way up with Ben behind him while everyone else got up except me.

He gone have to straight up tell me, Kd get out cause I ain't leaving my brother that easy.

"Kd, come on" Boomer told me as they grabbed the food again and I shook my head. "Nahh, imma stick with him. Y'all go ahead though." I told them and they nodded before heading out.

"Tell Ten we waiting in the car." 3three told me and I nodded.

"Let me find out they comfort fucking." I let out before chuckling as they all shook their heads walking out.

Mane a nigga's just playing.

Damn, Teelee is really gone though. I used to hate that bitch.

"The fuck he think this is. Just cause you in pain don't mean say shit out yo neck." Ten let out while coming down the stairs causing me to furrow my brows as I stood up.

"Same way you shouldn't when you're angry." I told him, basically telling him to check himself.

This nigga just lost his sister AND he respectfully told us to bounce cause he ain't feeling it. The fuck you mad for? At the fact that you ain't listen?

"Mane, these niggas left me?" He questioned, noticing that everyone was gone and I shook my head. "They waiting in the car."

"Oh you was waiting for me?" He questioned causing me to chuckle. "Nahh. I'm staying but like I told everyone else, you can go ahead." I told him and he nodded before dabbing me up and leaving.

Sighing, I got up and made my way up the stairs.

This nigga better not be too mean, I'm sensitive.

I opened the door and he looked up at me with a mug.

"Don't attack my ass, I just came to sit with you. Don't talk to me either, ion got time for that and I ain't in the mood. I just lost a close friend of mine." I told him before sitting on the bed next to him.

I watched his face soften a bit after a few seconds and he shook his head at whatever he was thinking about.

"What? You got sumn to say?" I questioned and he looked my way again.

"You ain't like Teelee." He told me before letting out a soft chuckle as I shrugged, avoiding eye contact.

"She was cool." I let out before nodding, satisfied with my answer.

I'm shocked I could even get that lie out.

"Mhm" He let out before letting out a heavy sigh and there was silence again.

"What happened to her?" I questioned after a minute and he shook his head. "Ion wanna talk about it" He told me and I nodded.

"I respect that." I told him, honestly before sighing and laying back on the bed.

"I fucked up twice." He let out after a while causing me to sit up cause I knew he was about to open up.

"I lost them both. On my dead grandma I love that girl, ion know why Teelee had to fuck shit up." He let out before shaking his head and putting it in his hands.

"I remember that lil weekend away we had. I swear I fell in love with her then, fuck the first time we met." He added on before letting out a lil smile.

"Fuck Teelee." I let out before hitting my mouth to stop myself.

Damn...

"My bad. She- yeah. I'm sorry." I let out awkwardly causing him to sigh.

"I'm just tryna get her back bro but it's obvious she ain't with that nomo and ion blame her." He let out.

"She mad about her dead boyfriend right now. She ain't even tryna see me yo." He added on before shaking his head at the thought.

"Fuck it, imma call her." I let out before taking out my phone as he told me not to.

"Hello Kd"

Too late.

"Getcho lightskin ass at Yb's crib right now , he is having a meltdown and needs you. Fuck yo ex!" I told her before ending the call.

"Bruh, the fuck is you doing?" He questioned and I shrugged.

"Ion know her like that but I know she cares. She might be mad but she finna come through." I assured him and like I said, a few minutes later we heard the doorbell outside.

He turned to look at me and I smiled.

"You better get your girl bro. Go open!"

༄᯾🔥᯾༄
✫𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚘𝚜
✫𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
✫ 4𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚘𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚟