ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 29

𝙇𝙪𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙆𝙖𝙡𝙞 𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙣
||»20 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙡𝙙«||
Filler
༆🔥༆

I opened my eyes and sighed meeting Kentrell's eyes. He had a look on his face that I couldn't quite figure out and we were quiet for a moment.

I rubbed my eyes before looking back up at him again.

"I gotta go." I let out and he shook his head. "No. We need to talk." He told me and i shook my head.

"I don't want to talk right now." I told him and he immediately responded. "Well then just listen. I'll talk." He told me.

"Look, I know I did you wrong and all that. I'm sorry. I hurt you and I let you leave just like that, ain't even do shit about it. That was my fault." He let out and I looked down.

"Kentrell, don't you think it's a lil bit late for that. Like you said, I left and you ain't do shit. Why do shit now?" I questioned and he tried grabbing my hand but I pulled away.

"Acting like youn want me touching you when I was all up in you a few hours ago ain't finna make no difference Lucinda." He let out and I mugged him.

"Last night was a mistake. A moment of weakness. It was not supposed to happen." I told him and he nodded.

"Of course you'd say that." He told me before sighing and looking back at me. "Look Lucy, I'm just tryna make things right. I fucked up, and I'm admitting it."

"I appreciate you doing that Kentrell but you also gotta think, it wasn't your first time doing that shit to me. I spoke on the same shit multiple times and you waved me off like I was tripping." I told him and he looked to the side. "Now I'm not saying we gon stop talking but I'm finna need us to take our friendship slow."

"Friendship? Nahh Lucinda get the fuck with that shit." He told me furrowing his brows and I shrugged looking at him.

"That's all I'm willing to offer to you right now after all this bullshit until you prove you're serious and actually start considering how I feel Kentrell." I clearly stated causing him to sigh before grabbing my hand.

"Don't nobody look at their friends the way we look at each other. We know we more than that." He told me and I shook my head.

"No, what we know is we can be more than that but that doesn't mean we are or have to be ain't it?" I questioned and he shook his head looking to the side.

"What if I made you my girl?"

"Kentrell, don't you got somebody's lil girl pregnant?" I questioned and he chuckled. "What does that have do with anything?"

"Are you dumb?" I questioned and he shrugged.

"I mean we fucked before I even fucked with you for real so ion know why that would be a problem." He told me and my phone started ringing.

"It's that nigga of yours ain't it?" He questioned mugging me and I looked at the caller ID

Yup, and is.

"He treat you better than me or some shit?" He added on causing me to chuckle.

"Jealousy doesn't suit you Kentrell. Quit it." I told him before answering the phone.

"Cam and Chris are about to go buy sumn to eat and I just wanted to know if you was finna come back so we can order you sumn as well." He questioned as soon as I answered.

"Uhm, I'll be back. I ain't staying here for long and uhm, the usual." I told him and he ended the call causing me to sigh.

"Trouble in paradise?" Trell questioned and I let out a laugh getting up. "This paradise? Most definitely." I told him before grabbing my stuff as he looked at me. "Fix yo shit then get back to me yeah?" I told him and he nodded as I made my way towards the room door.

"Lucy." He called out as I opened it causing me to stop.

"Just know I ain't finna stop fighting for you." He told me and I let out a small smile.

"Goodbye Kentrell."

I went out the house and back home to August. I know I love Kentrell but I can't let him have shit easy. Sometimes an apology isn't enough. Sometimes you need to set boundaries and make shit clear for people.

Opening the door, Reign ran into my arms with a lil doll in her hands. "I got sumn new. Her name is Rachel, she has good hair like yours." She told me causing a big smile to appear on my face.

"Aww thank you sweetheart. You okay?" I questioned and she nodded as I put her down.

"Where's daddy?" I questioned and she pointed up the stairs.

"Where's Aunt Cam and Uncle Chris?" I questioned and she shrugged. "I don't know. Grandma say she pick me up tomorrow." She told me and nodded. "That's great baby, let me go talk to your dad real quick okay?" I questioned and she nodded.

I made my way up the stairs and opened the door and there he was, laying down shirtless. He looked at me before looking back down on his phone.

"What you doing?" I questioned and he looked up before looking back down again. I watched his jaw clench.

I made my way onto the bed and he looked at me.

"Did y'all fuck?" He questioned in a calm tone but you could tell he was tryna hold back his anger. You could feel that he already knew the answer to his question.

"Yes." I let out softly and he nodded.

"And you then again have the nerve to come sit on my bed?" He questioned, finally looking up at me and I avoided eye contact.

"You're aware I fucked you just before you went to him right?" He questioned and I nodded looking down and he chuckled. "So what type of shit is this Lucinda? You switching dicks? Is that what it is?" He questioned and I shook my head.

"No, I went there to-" I started but got cut off by Reign screaming downstairs causing both of us to rush towards the door.

What the fuck is happening? 

༄᯾🔥᯾༄

Now I have one question for y'all.

Trell, Teelee or Major?

WHO IS IT ?!

✫𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚘𝚜
✫𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
✫ 4𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚘𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚟