ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 24

𝙆𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝘿𝙚𝙎𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙂𝙖𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙣
||»23 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙡𝙙«||
༆🔥༆

"Lucinda you can't just fucking leave..." I told her as she took her clothes out the closet.

"I'm not playing whatever stupid game y'all are used to playing. If she wants you all to herself, let her keep you. The fuck y'all think this is?" She questioned looking at me and I closed my eyes tryna slow down my thoughts.

What the fuck?

"Lucy come on. She mad and so are you. Just calm down." I told her and she let out a chuckle.

"You got me all the way fucked up and I'm tired of this shit. Kentrell, you're not blind and you know damn well this girl never liked me. Now youn know me for long but you know I would never do some shit without reason. You choose to believe her over and over again and it's steady fuck what Lucinda says." She told me

"So I'm making it easy for both of y'all. I'm leaving and unlike her, I actually do feel some type of way, I'm not playing victim." She added on and I tried grabbing her hand but she moved away.

"Just to be clear, I wasn't here for no money, like I said when you met me, I got me. I was here cause I actually saw us being more than what we're ending as right now, we were just taking things slow, something you suggested! Ion know why it's being twisted and turned into my idea now." She told me.

"And when it comes to August, nothing happened! He never even touched my fucking hand, let alone hug me but hey, ion even know why I'm wasting my breath. Teelee finna pop up here and you gon forget half the shit I just said."

"Yoo hollon. It ain't even like that. I hear you-"

"You hear me yes but you're not fucking listening Kentrell cause your mind is stuck on defense mode. She is fucking with you and I ain't gon let her fuck with me any longer. What you do now is up to you, I'm out." She told me before putting her suitcases down and then she went for the door which I ran to and blocked causing her to roll her eyes.

"I honestly just wanna leave, I don't even wanna hear what you got to say cause I know what it is. Don't try and explain yourself. Move." She told me and I sighed.

"Just like that? You know we could talk about this." I let out and she chuckled.

"We have. Multiple times. I'm done and yes, just like that. Now I know where this shit is going, don't turn this into a fight. I'm just tryna leave and if you wanna blame this shit on anyone, blame your sister." She answered before tryna push me to the side but I didn't budge.

"I can get her to apologize." I told her, tryna find way to stop her and she shook her head.

"Ion want nothing from her ass. She just gotta leave me the fuck alone. Teelee is nothing but messy and she knows it."

"Aight but you keep saying shit like that everytime and ion know why you keep coming for her like that!" I questioned, raising my voice a lil bit.

It's a lot i gotta check when arguing with Lucinda, from my tone to my body language. So much that sometimes she feels like I don't care enough forgetting that, I'm tryna control what I say, what I do and how I say it.

She's been through a lot and I ain't tryna have her reliving that in any way so sometimes I'm stuck on keeping calm and not so much on hearing her out or actually responding.

"She fucked half of your friends, had Boomer and 3three not talking for a while, had Quando move away cause she thought she was pregnant and she thought you'd wanna kill him. She literally hired people to 'rob her' last summer in your crib just so she can share the money you keep in the safe dumbo!" She let out and I furrowed my brows getting angry.

"What?!"

"Maybe you are actually slow. She's the one that called your mother over to beat me the fuck up, knowing you wouldn't be fucking home and she convinced the gang to go to the studio instead! Y'all never meet at the studio but that day they obviously thought y'all would, isn't that weird to you?" She questioned and I sighed.

"Stay, please." I pleaded and she shook her head.

"At this point, the bitch might kill me." She told me sitting down on the bed since I didn't wanna move.

I opened my mouth to say sumn but stopped as my phone rang.

"What?" I questioned, answering it.

"Kentrell, I'm at the hospital, I fainted. The doctor just told me I'm pregnant." Iyanna told me and I furrowed my brows.

"Fuck you mean pregn-" I started but caught myself as Lucinda looked up. "Oh fuck no." She let out before angrily getting up

"Fuck you!" She told me as Iyanna yelled on the phone as well.

"Who the fuck is that Kentrell?! You got a bitch over and I'm out here carrying your baby, what the fuck is wrong with you!?" She questioned as Lucinda walked out the door.

"Don't worry about it!" I told Yaya before ending the call and tossing my phone then I went after Lucinda.

"Hollon, I can explain. We don't know how long she's been pregnant, or if it's mine. It could-" I started and a car pulling up caused me to avert my attention to it

"Do you think it's yours?" She questioned and I felt my throat go dry.

"What happened to you not fucking your hoes?" She questioned again before shaking her head and angrily opening the door as I placed my hand over my eyes.

Fucking hell

A girl got out of the car that pulled up and i saw the girl's middle finger in the air as she helped put Lucy's bags in the car causing me to scrunch up my face.

Ion even know her, what the fuck?

༄᯾🔥᯾༄

Teelee business is out chileee but I feel like he not mad enough. Did he know maybe?

Lucy left ☹ wtf

So it was Teelee dumbass that called Sherhonda. Makes fucking sense to me.

Iyanna pregnant? Chileeeee

What y'all think coming up next?

✫𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚘𝚜
✫𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
✫ 4𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚘𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚟