ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 30

𝙇𝙪𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙆𝙖𝙡𝙞 𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙣
||»20 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙡𝙙«||
༆🔥༆

"You did it?" I asked Kentrell over the phone as I watched August pace up and down in the living room while calling Chris.

"What you talking about?" He questioned over the phone causing me to smack my lips.

"Kentrell, stop playing that's a gawddamn baby bro! Did you fucking take her?!" I yelled looking back at August.

"I'm finna hang up cause ion know what the fuck you all up in my ear about." He mumbled and I interjected asking one more time.

"Did you take August's lil child?" I questioned and he let out a low chuckle.

"You underestimating a nigga, you think I'm the type to play with lil kids?" He questioned and I rolled my eyes before blowing a breath.

"Ion know Kentrell, you tell me."

"I ain't, this grown people business. If I got some shit with yo luh nigga, I'm finna go for your luh nigga, not his seed." He let out and I ended the call the same time August ended his.

"Chris is on his way." He let out and I nodded.

"Kentrell said he didn't do it."

"And you believe him?" He questioned raising his brow and I nodded causing him to let out a low chuckle.

"Of course you do."

"No. No, don't do that." I told him walking closer and he backed up.

"Nahh back up, you been knew shit ain't smooth between us since you let that nigga fuck. Now I told you ion wanna get involved with you like that cause I knew motherfuckers like your nigga crazy bout they girl!" He told me.

"I know this cause I've been that nigga before. Like I said, I ain't tryna go back to that but he fucking forcing my hand!" He let out.

"That's my fucking daughter bro. She just lost her mama and I can't lose her." He told me looking me dead in the face and I let out a small sigh.

"You're not gonna lose her August." I let out and he chuckled.

"Do you got her? Is she safe? Is she breathing? Youn know the answer to none of that so don't say shit youn know nun about!"

"Even if Kentrell would've taken her August, he wouldn't hurt a baby!" I let out and he shook his head before rushing up the stairs as I received a message.

Unknown
Well well well, you must've thought you've won until this.
I hope your lil restaurant meet-up hates you lol!!
[Read]
-

"It's Teelee." I let out before shutting my eyes.

This bitch is working on my damn nerves tryna ruin every shit I'm building.