ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 11

𝙇𝙪𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙆𝙖𝙡𝙞 𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙣
||»20 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙡𝙙«||
༆🔥༆

"Wake the fuck up, y'all realize it's Joe's birthday today right?" Kd woke everyone up causing me to sigh, feeling myself get irritated.

There is absolutely nothing I hate more than being woken up with a loud ass noise. It just works on my last nerve for real and makes my whole mood drop.

I was laying on Youngboy and the TV was on so I'm guessing we all fell asleep in the living room last night. Getting up as Youngboy opened his eyes, he tried pulling me closer.

"We gotta wake up, apparently it's your friend's birthday?" I told him but it also came off as a question causing him to sigh.

"You got him presents?" I questioned and he shook his head. "Nah, it slipped my mind. I'm finna just pass him a stack." He told me and I shook my head.

"Nahh, I'm pretty sure he is used to that, buy him something this year." I suggested and he looked at me.

"Like what ?"

"Ion really know what but I could go shopping for it with you." I offered and he nodded. "Aight, let's go get fresh." He told me before sitting up as Teelee woke up as well.

Things were still tense between us because we didn't talk things out, she's been trying but her spitting my way spoke louder than the sorry she wants to offer.

I made my way to the bathroom so that I'd freshen up before hearing my phone ring causing me to sigh before making my way towards it.

Incoming call from Grams🥰🥺

Answering it in an instant, I heard her lovely voice.

"Babyy. How's my favorite granddaughter doing?" She questioned causing me to chuckle.

"I'm the only one" I let out smiling.

"They moved me, I just wanted you to know I'm safe." She told me and I furrowed my brows.

"Major? Did Major-" I questioned before the call ended

"NOOOO!!" I yelled before swinging the door open in panic and being met with Youngboy. "Your water running?" He questioned and I took in a deep breath before speaking.

"Major took my grandma, i need to find a way to get her. I'm going back, I don't care!" I told him before grabbing one of my closeby jackets and then I made my way towards the door.

I opened it and a face with a huge smile met my worried one.

"Granny!" I yelled out like a big baby before grabbing her and pulling her for a hug. I looked behind and saw Ten causing me to playfully smack my lips as realization hit.

"Thank you." I mouthed and he nodded.

"Nice to meet you." He mouthed back causing me to chuckle before letting go. "I missed you." I told her and she smiled. "I did too my child now where is my lil hero?" She questioned and I turned around, looking for Youngboy.

He appeared with a lil smile on his face and hugged my granny. "Good to see you ma'am" he let out before grabbing my hand and my granny looked at us before cheesing harder.

"I heard he kills people...I've always seen you with a gangster." She told me before winking my way and getting into the house as my mouth dropped, followed by Ben.

"Thank you so much. You have no idea how much all this means to me. I haven't been feeling too well but watch what happens when I get better." I told Youngboy before giving him a peck on the lips.

"You lovebirds finna come in the house or nah?" Kd questioned and we chuckled before making our way in.

"I bought gifts for Joe considering y'all ain't good at remembering birthdays, he's on his way, just like, say you got them." Ten told us and everyone nodded as he took them out.

"I guess we don't have to go to the mall after all." Kentrell told me and I shook my head, I'm kinda not feeling well for real so can we just go grab some medicine?"

"You don't have to come with me, I just need your car." I told him and he took out his keys and handed them over. "Be safe."

A smile made its way onto my face and I nodded before walking away and into the car. While being out, I decided to grab some of the medicine, a test, bought us some snacks and bought Trell a watch. Like I said , I wanted to spoil him.

Making my way back home, I stopped for some good food and bought some for everyone, purchasing a separate order for my granny.

I entered the house with everything but made sure to hide the test because no one has to know I'm gonna take it.

I rushed up the stairs as they all roamed around the food excitedly and went straight to the bathroom. Took it out and did everything I had to before turning it upside down and waiting.

I just need to get this out the way and make sure this ain't it.

I hope ion have Major's baby, that's the last thing I need right now.

A tie to him.

After a few minutes passed, I flipped it over and froze.

Two fucking lines.

Two clear ass fucking lines!?

Panicking, I took out another one and waited again and it gave me the same dreaded result.

"Oh my gawd, no." I let out softly with both hands above my head starting to feel a bit dizzy.

"Lucinda?" I heard Youngboy question before the door was opened and i tried hiding the tests with my body, but he had already saw them.

"You think you're pregnant?" He questioned looking at me before quickly closing the door behind him.

"It's- it's- it has two line. I'm pregnant." I told him and he scratched his head.

"Damn"

༄᯾🔥᯾༄

1 up Major I guess

"Damn"

Y'all think it's finna change how Trell feels about her? Is he ready for a lil kid fr?

My senses are telling me no🤔 but hey, I might be wrong...or right.

✫𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚘𝚜
✫𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
✫ 4𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚘𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚟