New Students in Gusu

No one's pov

The once calm street in Caiyi town is now bursted by chasing sound.. A group of men were chased by the young jade of Gusu.. All of them were cultivators.. The people who were looking at them sighed and get back to their works.. The young jade jumped before the men and glared at them..

'Are you trying to cheat on me you oldies.. Do you think you can escape from this Lion..' The younger smirked at them.. Nie Huaisang who almost crashed into his friend were stopped by the the young jade ..

'Wangji.. Good you already caught them..' Huaisang said while breathing heavily.. He glared at the head of the cultivators and stretch his hand.. 'Hey it's not fair.. We all know that you are the best Go player in Gusu and that too you are the second Heir of Lan Clan.. How we will be equal to you..' The head gave the money pouch to Nie Huaisang..

'Yeah I know I'm best Go player in Gusu.. No one can defeat me.. And if you want to express your talent you should be good in it and the status is not important..' Lan Wangji said with a smile.. 'Don't forget to come to cloud recess before Six.. I heard this year many clan disciples were going to study..' He said, wrapped his arms around his best friend and leaves the place..

'Wangji, I will come with my brother at evening so you have to go alone now..' Huai Sang said.. Lan Wangji scoffed at him.. 'Do you want me to be punished alone by that old man.. Did you forget what I did before I came here.. No way, I will stay with you until evening..' Huaisang pouts at him...

'Don't pout you don't like beautiful..' The other widened his eyes looking at his friend..

'Then do you think me as ugly..' He asked.. Wangji shook his head and replied 'I said you are not beautiful.. I didn't mean what you say now..'

'You idiot it's the same meaning..' Huai Sang said.. That's when Wangji gets a message from his brother through the magical golden butterfly.. His eyes widened and he know that he got into trouble..

'Oh no.. My beautiful mother  found it.. I have to leave now.. Meet you in Evening..' With that Lan Wangji took his bichen and ride on the sword to cloud recess.. Nie Huaisang chuckled at his friend.. 'Lan Wangji, I don't know why you are so troublesome.. I think one day that old man Qiren will cough blood because of you..' He sighed and walks towards the inn..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Lan Wangji hide beside a tree looking at the entrance.. When he find no one he sprint towards the entrance but before he reach someone grasped his robe tightly on his neck.. 'Oh my God..' Wangji turned back and saw his mother who is glaring at him.. He smiled sheepishly at her..

'Mother

'Mother.. W-what are you doing here..' He asked with concern but also there is a fear.. Lan Wangji in cloud recess is scared for only one person that's his mother Lan Carmen Lee.. 'You brat.. Do you know what's time it is.. You already skipped your breakfast and it's past noon.. And where is our clan robe.. What the hell are you wearing..' With that Carmen Lee holds her son's ear and dragged him to Zhaiyuan.. She was furious when she saw his son's moe tied on his hand.. Wangji is trying his best to let go of his mother's hand but who he is joking...