Comfort

No one's pov

The candles in the hallway brightenes the whole hall.. Every guests were sleeping peacefully in the inn but only the whining tuzi was tossing on the bed unable to sleep..

'A Xian.. A Die and A Niang will return early.. Stay with grandmother.. Okay..'

'Promise..' The younger one looked at his mother with doe eyes...

'Promise dear.. We love you..' Wei Changse said with a peck on his son's forehead..

'Xian Xian loves A Die and A Niang..' His toothy smile made the others to hug him so tight..

Same dream after an year.. He clutched the sheets and sits on the bed.. His mind only think about Lan Zhan who makes him to feel so safe.. Finally he get up from the bed in his inner robe and tip toed not making any sound.. He don't want to wake up Jiang Cheng..

He opened the door carefully not to make any noise and get out off the room.. He walks towards Lan Wangji's room but he stopped in the mid way.. 'What if he is asleep.. I don't want to disturb him..' Wei Wuxian pouts and stood near the hallway looking at the moon.. He don't want the other to think him as clingy..

'This stupid Lan Zhan why he didn't say anything when Cheng gege said that I has to share room with him.. Didn't he want me to be as his room mate..' He sighed and stayed there.. His doe eyes looked at the moon with a soft smile..

Thinking about Lan Wangji make him so happy.. His heart beats so fast whenever the elder smile at him.. A beautiful smile which he won't show to others.. He feel so warm whenever they hold hands.. He love how his long fingers intertwined with his.. Everything about his shizi makes him happy..

Suddenly he feels that someone is behind him.. He became alert ready to attack the intruder but when he smells the sandalwood scent Wei Wuxian chuckled and calmed himself.. 'Thinking about me wifey..' His slim waist was wrapped by being arms from behind..

'Lan Zhan.. What are you doing.. Leave..' But Wangji tighten his grip which made the younger to gasp.. He can feel the warmth from the other.. He shrinked in his hold when he sense the hot breath near his ear.. He bite his lips not to let out any weird sound.. Again it's Wei Wuxian who broke the silence..

'Why you didn't said anything when Cheng ge wants me to stay in his room..' Wei Wuxian asked.. Lan Wangji rests his head on the younger's shoulder with a warm smile.. 'Because he know about me.. I won't control myself..' Wei Wuxian tilt his head looked at him with confusion laced on his face..

'You want to stay with me..' The elder asked.. 'I-its not..'

'Lying is forbidden..' Wangji said with a smirk...

'We are not in cloud recess.. It's.. I can't sleep.. I don't feel so.. So safe..' Wei Wuxian finally said.. He don't feel good and he always feel safe when Wangji is there with him.. Lan Wangji cursed a little that why he didn't notice it early.. Ofcourse he can feel the disappointed tuzi when he was seperated from him, he thought he will be alright..

'I'm sorry.. I didn't notice it..' Wei Wuxian chuckled and shook his head.. 'Its always my nainai who stay with me still I'm asleep.. After that it's you, I feel so safe.. I..' Wei Wuxian stopped himself not to let the other to worry about him..

'Are you okay..' Lan Wangji holds the younger's cheeks.. 'Nightmare.. I can't sleep..' The younger wants to say more but he feels like his throat became tighten not to say any words.. He can't control his tears, which slid on his cheeks wets the elder's fingers..

'Wei Ying..' The elder panicked when his love cry.. Wei Wuxian hugged the elder so tight clutching his robe behind his back.. Lan Wangji hugged him caressing his back.. 'T-they left me.. Didn't come back.. They promised me Lan Zhan.. But..'