My Love

No one's pov

Wei Wuxian can't concentrate in writing the rules his eyes searched for his shizi.. He saw how Lan furen was.. She is so angry.. 'Why he is not here..'  The younger pouts and continue to write the rules.. 'Missed me Tuzi..' Lan Wangji opened the door without any noise.. He saw his love writing rules with a cute pout..

'Lan Zhan..' He carefully observed the elder.. 'A-are you okay.. Madam Lan looked so angry.. Did they scold you.. I'm sorry.. I..' Wangji sealed the younger's lips with his long fingers..

'Breath little one.. I'm fine.. She just scold me for breaking the rule and I didn't realise the time.. Mostly she was worried about you.. Don't worry..' He holds the younger's hand lead him to the seats.. They both started to write the rules before five in the early morning...

'Why your clan has so much rules.. I don't know how A Cheng ge is following it perfectly..' Wei Wuxian asked which made the elder to smile.. 'Don't worry you will really adapt to these rules in future.. And if you want to break some rules I won't mind it tuzi..' Wei Wuxian sighed glaring at the elder..

'Afterall who will question my wifey..' Wei Wuxian hits the elder's hand softly.. 'Lan Wangji.. You didn't hear my answer..'

'I don't need to know.. Do you know why..' Wei Wuxian turned towards the elder looking straight at his golden eyes.. 'Because these alluring silvery doe eyes won't lie to me.. It only see me like how I see my Wei Ying..' Wangji slightly lift his hand to touch the younger's cheeks.. Wei Wuxian can't look away from the elder who is leaning towards him..

'If you don't leave I will kiss you to death , my love..' Hearing those words Wei Wuxian blinked his eyes moved back.. 'Shameless..' Wuxian uttered and ran towards the door.. Lan Wangji looked at the cute boy ran out of the room.. He let out a heavy breath and pats his chest..

'Control Wangji.. You shouldn't do anything inappropriate until he confess to you..' He is trying to relax himself.. 'I really want to kiss him so bad.. I bet he taste so good when I..' He groaned when Jiang Cheng smacked on Wangji's head..

'You.. Angry bird.. What the.. Why did you smack me..' Beside Jiang Cheng, Xichen and Nie Huaisang were there..

'You brat.. A Xian is just seventeen.. Don't you dare to think anything pervert you shameless..' Jiang Cheng scolded the younger.. 'And why were you late.. You break the rule and Xian too..' Lan Xichen knows what will happen if Wangji says the truth..

Lan Wangji holds his cheeks with a happy smile which made everyone to look at him weirdly.. 'Lan Wangji.. What happened..' Nie Huaisang asked.. The younger Lan confessed everything to them.. Jiang Cheng eyes widened while Nie Huaisang was happy..

'Really.. You confessed your love to A Xian.. I know you won't be patient.. What did he say.. Did he accept your confession.. I bet the bunny really loves you more.. He..'

'Lan Wangji..' Hearing the deep voice of Jiang Cheng, Huaisang stopped what he is going to say.. 'That boy is seventeen..'

'I know my angry bird.. You don't need to say that.. And Huaisang, my Tuzi is so shy to confess but I'm really sure he loves me too..' He said with a wide smile.. Lan Xichen chuckled looking at his younger brother..

'I don't know how he is going to handle this pervert.. I will beat you to death if you do any shameless thing..' Jiang Cheng growled.. Lan Wangji smirked looking at his brother in law..

'Yahh angry bird I know you both almost make out in every place in cloud recess.. You both are more shameless than me.. Ge you need more silence talisman when you both..' Jiang Cheng face turned like a tomato and he is ready to attack the young jade but Xichen holds his waist..