Resentment

No one's pov

Wei Wuxian looked at his love who is not leaving his hand.. 'Aiyahh are you scared Lan Zhan.. I will be fine Shizi..' Lan Wangji is still so silent.. Wei Ying holds his hand with his.. He wears a Lan clan robe and Wangji's moe on his wrist..

'I will leave to cold cave and you are still not talking to me Lan Zhan..' It's, that the elder is scared.. He know what will happen during cleansing, he heard it from his Uncle during his studies.. He can't see his love in pain..

Wei Wuxian took his red ribbon and holds Lan Wangji's wrist.. Lan Wangji was startled and shocked, his eyes were brimming with tears but he didn't cry.. 'My Nainai said, I always play with my A  Niang's red ribbon when I was a child.. So A Niang gave it me before she went to night hunt.. It's so precious to me Lan Zhan..' He tied the ribbon on his wrist.. 'Now Wei Wuxian is always yours till death..' He said with a bunny smile which made Wangji to chuckle, a single tear fall on his cheeks..

Wuxian wiped the tears, stood on his toes and pecked him on his lips.. Wangji closed his eyes more tears fall on his cheeks, he holds the younger's waist pull him so close not leaving his lips.. Wei Wuxian wrapped his arms around Wangji.. It's a pure kiss with only love.. Lan Wangji connect their forehead caressing his love's wet lips..

'Wo Ai Ni, my little one..' Wei Wuxian chuckled and pecked in his lips again..

'Wo Ai Ni Lan Zhan..' After few seconds kissing they both leaves their room.. The elders were waiting for the younger.. 'Don't worry A Xian, You will be fine..' Yanli said.. She was hugged by both his lovable sisters.. Boashen was little worried but she didn't show it to her grandson..

'We will be here when you come.. Don't worry..' Xingchen said.. He and Song Zichen give a tight hug to his nephew..

'I know you are our strong boy..' Jiang Cheng pats his shoulder.. 'I will take care of him..' Jiang Cheng said.. Nie Huaisang and Wen Ning hugged him so tight before he leave.. Wei Wuxian once again looked at his love with a little smile and followed the elder's..

Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji made a protective ward around the cold cave where only the Lan's can break it.. 'We have to be careful..' Lan Wangji said.. He looked at the elder.. 'I want to talk to you.. About Wei Ying..' Wangji said.. Not only to her but also to his friends and brother too..

When they reached the meeting hall XiChen closed the door.. Lan Wangji said everything about the evil spirit.. 'Is something happened when Wei Wuxian's parent's were killed.. I think such a strong cultivator won't be killed easily.. If she was killed because of dark energy like A Ying's her power will unleash itself to protect her.. But why..' Song Zichen was worried when he heard those words..

'I thought about asking it to my A Die, but he didn't say anything about A Xian's parents.. Elder Boashen, he is our friend.. We want to know about how they died..' Jiang Cheng said..

'Yes, she was killed..' Xiao Xingchen holds the elder's hand trying to comfort her.. He knows how hard it's for her.. So he continued to say the truth.. 'Cangse was killed by a clan leader for her power.. The dark energy only take him as master with the other if..' He hesitated a little..

'If they consummate their relationship..' Lan Wangji clenched his fist.. Now he understands why the spirit said that..

'The spirit said the same.. Her master want Wei Wuxian but she didn't reveal the name..' Lan Wangji said and it shocked everyone..

'Wei Wuxian didn't know anything about his parents death.. If he know the truth he will be devasted..' Boashen said in a low voice..

'We won't say anything about the truth.. Trust us..' Nie Huaisang said and everyone agreed to it.. Boashen Sanren looked at Lan Wangji..