My Soulmate

No one's pov

Wei Wuxian didn't know where his shizi is taking him.. Without saying anything he followed his shizi to the place.. He didn't leave his hand which is so warm.. Xian loved it.. Soon they disappeared from the crowds and entered into a forest which has beautiful scenaries..

'When we will reach the place.. Can't we fly why should we walk..' Xian looked around and he didn't seen anyone.. Once again he was about to complain but he was carried by Wangji.. 'Y-yahh.. Put me down.. Why are you carrying me like this..' He tried to wriggle but Wangji holds him to tight...

'Hey you are weighing like a feather.. Tuzi stop talking and wait a few minutes we will reach the place.. Hmm..' The smile of Wangji made Xian feels his heart beat so faster..

'Y-you shouldn't carry me like a..' He didn't want to say the word princess.. 'I'm a man..' Wangji chuckled at him..

'No.. You are my pretty Tuzi..' Wangji said... The younger stopped talking looking at the handsome face of his friend.. He don't know why he feel so weird but he is not uncomfortable with his touch.. His doe eyes traced the every handsomeness of his shizi..

 His doe eyes traced the every handsomeness of his shizi

'If you stare at me like that tuzi I will bite you..' Xian startled a little but composed himself.. He knows that the other is a flirt and it became normal for him so he wants to tease him too..

'What should I do my shizi is so handsome..' Lan Wangji tried his best not to be shy but he smiled with red tinted ears.. 'We are here..' The elder said.. Xian turned and his eyes gazed at the beautiful scenery before it...

The cold breeze gently touched the younger's skin

The cold breeze gently touched the younger's skin.. Tiny droplets of water were grazing his face which made the younger to smile.. 'Do you like it.. It's my secret place where no one knows..' Wangji said his golden eyes didn't leave the younger who is enjoying the scenery..

'I love it ge.. Woahh I didn't know these waterfall exist here..' Xian said with a smile.. Wangji stood beside the younger gently holds the wrist of Xian.. 'You are the only one who visit my secret place.. No one knows about it I put an invisible ward around the forest so except me no one can enter here..' Xian progressed what the elder said..