First Day In Gusu

No one's pov

Everyone has to wake up at early morning five.. That's one of the rule in Gusu Clan.. Being a good boy Wei Wuxian wake up at five.. At first he looked around the room which is not his room but then after he brushed his eyes softly with his knuckles he realised that he is in Gusu.. He looked around and saw Lan Wangji sleeping peacefully.. He didn't want to wake up the other so he get up from the bed and get ready for his class..

After a warm bath Wuxian just wear his inner robe and his long soft locks are still wet.. He looked at the bed still Wangji is sleeping.. Xian walks towards the bed and slightly shook the sleeping Lan.. 'Shizi.. Wake up.. It's almost six we have to get ready..' His soft voice made the other to move a little..

The fresh smell of Lavender invades the sleeping boy to wake up from his sleep.. He opened his golden eyes which captures the mesmarizing view of an angel.. Wei Wuxian smiled when he saw the other woke up..

Lan Wangji looked at the etheral tuzi whose hair is still wet, he just wears his white inner robe which he looks even more beautiful.. 'Shizi.. It's already six.. We have to leave for our early meal.. Go and bath..' Wangji smiled and get off from the bed..

Wei Wuxian wears the Gusu robe and neatly combed his hair.. He took his Suibian with him.. He waits for his friend who is still in the Yushi.. Few minutes later he saw Wangji in his inner robe getting ready for the class..

Mostly its Lan Carmen who dried Wangji's hair because he love when his mother dried his hair.. But now he can't expect his mother so he took the towel.. Wei Wuxian looked at his Wangji is struggling to dry his hair.. He smiled and softly took the towel from him.. The elder looked at his tuzi who is smiling at him.. 'Sit down on the bed.. I will dry your hair..'  Wangji smiled and sits on the bed and Xian dries the other's soft hair..

'It's always my mother who helps me but here I can't expect her to do it..' Wangji pouts a little looking at the tuzi.. 'Aww.. Then don't worry I will help you.. Hmm..' Wangji smiled at him biting his plumb lips.. He loved it.. Lan Wangji wears his clan robe and neatly combed his soft hair, tied his moe on his forehead and took bichen with him..

'Let's go for early meal.. I will introduce my Shijie, brother in law and my best friend..' He holds the younger's hand and they both left their room.. Wei Wuxian is still uncomfortable in the new surrounding so until they reach the dining hall he sticks to his friend.. And Lan Wangji didn't complaint about it instead he likes how Xian holds his robe softly..

When they both entered into the dining hall everyone eyes were on Wei Wuxian.. 'Shijie..' Lan Wangji said and Wuxian looked at the young lady who is smiling softly at them.. Wangji holds his friend's hand and walks towards his Shijie..

Lan Wangji sits beside Nie Huaisang and pulled Wuxian softly to the seat.. Nie Huaisang with the Jiang siblings looked at Wuxian and smiled at him.. 'Shijie.. He is my friend and my room mate Wei Wuxian..' Lan Wangji introduce him to the others...

Wei Wuxian bowed to them and said 'Ni Hao Miss Jiang.. I'm Wei Wuxian..' Jiang Yanli smiled at the younger.. She bowed her head..

'No need to be formal A Xian..' Wei Wuxian smiled when she called him like that.. 'Can i call you like that... If you are uncomfortable then..' Wei Wuxian shook his head.. 'We know from our father that your parents are our clan disciples..' Wei Wuxian knows about it too but his grandmother didn't want him to leave Yiling..

'Yes Shijie.. I want to visit Yunmeng but my Nainai is so protective she won't let me outside Yiling..' He pouts a little which made the others to chuckle at him.. Yanli softly caressed the younger's hair and Xian liked it too much..

'A Xian he is my younger brother Jiang Cheng..' Cheng tried to have a calm face but he can't help but smiled to the younger.. 'Ni Hao Wei Wuxian..' Jiang Cheng let out a small smile..