Prolonged - Intro about the story

A beautiful story of love, trust , friendship loyalty and good against evils..

Boashen Sanren, Strongest cultivator mother of Cangse Sanren.. One of the powerful elder cultivator among the five sect.. She didn't belong to any sect.. Boashen Sanren has two Strongest Disciples Xiao Xingchen and Song Zichen..

Her daughter married Wei Cangse who is a disciple of Yunmeng Jiang clan and they both live a happy life with their only son.. But their happiness didn't lost long as they both leave their only son to his grandmother because they both lost their life while fighting with a beast..

Wei Wuxian, seventeen years old young boy of Yiling.. An etheral human and precious to his family.. Grand son of Boashen Sanren.. He has both dark and white energy so he can control the corpses by using his spiritual flute chenqing and his sword Suibian.. His grandmother teach him to control his dark energy.. He is so close to his grandmother and his shushu's..

He is so loved by the Yiling village people.. Yiling is a beautiful village full of greeneries and their main occupation is farming and working on hand craft materials.. Their vegetables and handcrafts were sold to the Caiyi town of Gusu..

Boashen hide him from the cultivation world because of his dangerous power.. But this time she didn't want too as she got an invitation from the prestigious Gusu Clan for studies.. And Boashen wants his grandson to live his life with happiness not like a caged bird and she knows Gusu is so protective.. That's why he send her grandson to Gusu..

Wei Wuxian is so excite to study in Gusu.. He heard it from his village people about the powerful and prestigious sect.. But mostly they talk about the troublesome second heir of Gusu.. Somehow deep in his heart he wants to meet the second jade..

Lan Wangji, twenty years old strong cultivator of Gusu clan.. Second heir and younger son of the Lan Couples.. He is a troublesome brat and he is so strong and rebellious.. He live his life to the fullest where he broke the rules of his clan, got punishment by his uncle but it didn't stop him to enjoy his life..

Even though he has a loving family, best friends, caring Shijie and grumpy brother in law there is a missing piece in his life.. And when he met the certain cultivator from Yiling he found the missing puzzle in his life.

A budding love story between two cultivators.. Lan Wangji protects his love from the evils who wants him to death.. Wei Wuxian will do anything for his family who consider him as a soulmate, lover, friend, brother, son in law and also a demonic cultivator..

Five Clans

Gusu Lan Clan

Gusu Lan Clan.. One of the powerful sect among the five clans.. Clan Leader Lan Qingheng Jun and his wife Lan Carmen Lee..