Blessing

No one's pov

Wei Wuxian looked at the sky filled with lots of stars.. His doe eyes admiring the moon he miss his love so much.. 'You are missing him a lot.. Don't you little one..' Cangse Sanren said caressing her son's soft locks...

'I am.. I miss him a lot..' Wei Wuxian said with a pout...

'Then you have to wake up little one.. He is desperately want to see you.. You are making him to wait for a long..' Changse said with a fond look..

'But I won't meet you after I wake up.. I will miss you both too..' Wei Wuxian said looking at his parents..

'Didn't we said we will be always there for you.. A Xian, it's your time to live a happy life.. You have to leave bun..' Wei Changse said.. The younger hugged his parents so tight.. Cangse Sanren kissed him on his forehead.. 'We love you a lot bun..' Wei Changse smiled at his son..

Wei Wuxian slowly opened his eyes.. He is still in infirmary.. Tickling breath on his neck and tight hold around his body.. He tilt his head to the side and saw his love sleeping peacefully beside him.. With a little struggle Wei Wuxian move his hand from the other's hold.. His doe eyes glossed with tears.. With shaking hands Wei Wuxian touched Lan Wangji's cheeks..

Lan Wangji feel a soft touch on his cheeks.. Quickly he opened his eyes and he sit on the bed.. 't-tuzi..' Lan Wangji looked at his love and Wuxian can see his tears.. Wangji's sits on the bed gazing at the younger.. 'You are awake.. W-wait I will call Elder Yu.. He has to check y..'

'T-too much..' Wuxian said softly and his voice is too low.. 'You are t-talking too much Shizi..' Wei Wuxian tried to sit and Wangji helped him..

'I will call Elder Yu..' Wei Wuxian shook his head.. 'You woke up after two weeks.. Do you know how much scared I was..' Lan Wangji's voice shuttered a little he didn't want to cry infront of his love..

'I-im sorry..' Wei Wuxian said.. Lan Wangji shook his head and hugged the younger softly.. Wei Wuxian with shaking hands hugged him back.. 'I missed you Lan Zhan..' Lan Wangji chuckled at him.. 'I-i'm sorry for making you wait for long..'

'I missed you Tuzi.. A lot.. Don't leave me..' Lan Wangji said..

'I won't..' The younger smiled and breaks the hug gently.. Lan Wangji caressed his love's cheeks pecked him on his forehead.. Few minutes later Elder Yu checked the younger alone who is on the bed.. Wei Wuxian looks so confused he feels a little different than normal.. When Elder Yu tried to touch his stomach Wei Wuxian holds his hand..

'I- I'm not being rude Elder Yu but I feel a little different..' The elder smiled softly..

'It's okay young master.. How about I call your grandmother..' The younger hesitate a little and nodded his head.. At first Boashen Sanren didn't know why they want her.. Elder Yu left Boashen with Wuxian in the infirmary..

'Nainai, I don't know how to say it but my body feels so different.. I feel a little uncomfortable down there.. I..' Seeing her grandson who is hesitating to boashen sit on the bed holding his hand..

'Bun it's me.. Your grandmother won't you say what you feel..' She is trying to comfort her grandson..

'N-nainai.. I.. I feel so wet down there.. L-like a lots of slick flows out..' Boashen was confused, she is trying to progress what he is saying.. Then she realised it and stood near the bed.. With her spritual power she checked the younger's body.. Her eyes widened gazing at his lower abdomen.. She softly pressed his lower abdomen which made him to wince a little..

'Bun clearly say how you feel.. How about you check yourself and say it to me..' Wei Wuxian turned to the side feels so shy.. He don't know why the hell he feels like a maiden now..Boashen helped her grandson to the yushi she waited patiently outside..