Roommates or Friends

No one's pov

Love.. It's really a magical feeling.. When you meet your soulmate you will feel the magical spark in your heart.. That's what happens when Lan Wangji met with the adorable bunny.. He steals his heart just by a single glance.. His eyes didn't move from the adorable baby bun who is pouting at his uncles.. 'Ah.. He is so cute..' Wangji thought.. Before anyone could see him he left the place quickly..

'A Xian.. It's just an year.. Me and Song Lan will visit you often.. How about that..' Xingchen is coaxing his nephew  who looks so sad.. It's their first time to leave their bunny alone.. Song Lan caressed Xian's soft locks with a smile.. 'If you have any problem just inform to sect leader we will be there in an hour.. Okay.. Don't be sad..' He said..

On the other side Boashen is with the Lan's in the chamber.. 'Carmen I know I didn't want to say it but take care of my grandson.. It's the first time he is leaving us..' There is a lace of worries in her voice.. 'He is not used to be alone..' Carmen Lee holds the elder's hand..

'Mother, A Xian is our friend's son.. Naughty and trouble maker Cangse's son.. We will take care of him like Xichen and Wangji.. And no one will hurt him here..' She said with a soft smile..

'And don't worry about his health Elder Boashen Sanren.. If he has any troubles in controlling his dark energy then Wangji will take care of him.. His Guqin will make him at ease..' Qingheng Jun assured the elder...

'It's just an year.. He will learn a lot.. Don't worry we won't let anyone to hurt him..' Lan Qiren said.. Boashen is now satisfied she felt a burden lifts of from his shoulder..

Wei Wuxian didn't want to leave his family but he has too.. One side he is enjoying it other side he is so excited.. He stood near the entrance until his grandmother and uncle disappeared from cloud recess.. 'Shall we go A Xian.. It's almost seven..' Carmen said with a smile.. Wei Wuxian showed his bunny smile and followed her..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Lan Qiren with Lan Qingheng Jun staring at Lan Wangji almost for fifteen minutes.. 'Is there any staring competition between you two.. Why are you both acting so weird..' Wangji broke the silence.. Xichen chuckled at them..

'Didi you know you have to stay in the students quarters for an year.. You are also a disciple in our clan..' Xichen said.. Wangji knows it but he is little bit sad because he didn't want to leave his precious bed.. 'Now we already kept your necessaries in your room and you are going to share it with another student..'

'Will Huai Sang will be my room mate..' Wangji asked with a hope but it crashed down when Qiren rejected that idea.. 'I won't let two brats to stay in one room..' Wangji scoffed at his uncle..

'Cub.. Atleast be obedient only for this year.. Because I don't want anyone to say anything bad about you..' Even though Lan Wangji is a troublemaker but he didn't let his family to affect it.. He nodded his head.. 'Then I'm happy.. Get ready for your class for tomorrow..' Before Wangji leaves he bowed to his uncle and father..

Xichen and Wangji left the room and they both were on the way to the students quarters.. ' Ge I know you are not here to send me off you just want to see that grumpy fox..' Wangji said..

'Yeah brat I'm your brother in law.. Give me some respect..' Jiang Cheng said which made the two jades to look at the other.. Jiang Cheng with Yanli were in the corridor.. They both greets the lan brothers.. 'Shijie.. I missed your tasty food..' Wangji dramatically fall on Yanli.. The other chuckled and softly hugged her didi..

'You won't tolerate spicy food..' Jiang Cheng scoffed.. Xichen holds his fiance's hand and dragged little towards him.. 'Ahhh.. Love birds.. Can we leave them alone.. I'm still single..'  Wangji said ignoring Jiang Cheng's comment..