Protective In Laws

No one's pov

The grand hall in Jin mansion is ready for the clan leader meetings.. Lan, Jiang, Qinghe, Yao and other clan leaders and some important disciples were in the meeting..

Lan Qingheng Jun, Lan Carmen Lee and Lan Qiren didn't know why the cultivation chief arranged a sudden meeting.. Beside them Jiang clan leader with his wife Yu Ziyuan were also present..

'Greetings everyone..' Jin Guangshan with his wife greets every one..

'Clan Leader Jin, what's with the sudden meeting.. I heard everything is good, and even Wen's didn't hurt any one..' Nie Mingjue said..

'Its about the dark energy..' On hearing it Carmen Lee holds his husband's hand so tight.. 'A rogue cultivator has a strong dark energy in his control.. Everyone knows what the dark energy will do and how dangerous it is..' Everyone start to whisper about it..

'But how chief cultivator knows about it..'

'Do you who is that rogue cultivator..'

'Having dark energy is so dangerous, we have to kill him as soon as possible..'

The sect leaders started to state their point.. Jin Guangshan smirked and gazed at the Lan's..

'Do you have something to say sect leader Lan.. Why did you hide everything about him..' Jin Guangshan asked..

'What are you talking about Sect leader Jin..' Nie Mingjue asked..

'How it's related to Lan sect.. You know Lan's always stand for righteous..' Jiang Fengmian stated...

'How about I explain everything in detail.. Everyone knows Wei Changse and Cangse Sanren.. And we know Cangse possess dark energy.. And Wei Wuxian is their blood line..' Lan Qingheng Jun clenched his fist..

'She was killed by the dark energy which possessed her..' Before Jin Guangshan continue Yu Ziyuan stood up from her place..

'She is not killed by her energy, she was killed by some cultivators who wants her dark energy.. Do you think we will believe what you say Sect leader Jin..' Yu Ziyuan snarled at him..

'Madam Yu don't forget that your daughter Yanli is our daughter in law..' Yu Ziyuan scoffed and stood at the center..

'Sprouting bad about my disciples are really a crime Sect leader Jin.. We shouldn't see if we are family when you sprout wrong information.. Before we burn Cangse I clearly saw some marks, so we and the Lan's arranged a healer.. Do you know what he said..' Carmen sighed and looked down.. Lan Qiren clenched his fist..

'An attempt rape, She killed herself when the rapist try to hurt her for her dark energy.. Because he clearly knows without making the bond between them the dark energy won't be his, so he try to rape her that's why she killed herself..' She shouted at Jin Guangshan who were shocked to hear it..

'Now, It's her son.. I don't care he is a a rogue cultivator but I won't let him to get hurt like his mother..' Yu Ziyuan was strong in her decision.. Lan Carmen Lee stood beside Yu Ziyuan..

'When we are in need to save our cultivation world, she helped us but what did we do.. We can't save her when she need us.. Now it's her son and I won't let anyone to hurt my A Xian..' Carmen Lee said..

'Lan clan don't support evils.. And now you are supporting that devil.. He will kill you..' Jin Guangshan snarled at her..

'Devil.. Sect leader Jin, I don't know who said about Wei Wuxian but I assure that his dark energy didn't hurt anyone still now.. If that dark energy is your problem then We, Lan clan can destroy the dark energy..' Qingheng Jun said..