For my Love

No one's pov

Lan Wangji still stood before the cold cave with longing look.. It's going to be a month but still there is no news about his love.. He can't stop worrying about his soulmate..

'You sure you want him to be his future Lan Zh..'

'Its Lan Wangji for you Miss Jin..' His cold voice made her sad..

'Then you allow him to call you by your birth name.. We know since childhood... Didn't I have rights to call you like that..' Jin Su asked...

'He is going to be my wife..' Jin Su eyes widened.. 'You know about our clan, and I already gave my moe to him.. He has every rights to call me by my birth name.. He is my Wei Ying.. Soon to be Lan Ying..' The other wanted to scream at him..

'He is a no one.. He don't deserve you Lan Wangji.. Why don't you consider my feelings.. Why don't you like me, am I not beautiful.. I have money, power, I got everything but why you don't love me..' Jin Su asked desperately to the younger jade..

Lan Wangji is so tired of her.. 'Do you think money and power make a happy life Miss Jin.. Wei Wuxian's pure heart and his love is enough for me.. I don't have feelings for you Miss Jin.. I think it's better for you to leave..' Jin su clenched her fist..

'Do you think he will live a happy life with you Wangji.. You are mine and I will do anything yo make you mine.. I think you are just attracted to him.. He is a sl** like his mother who was raped and killed..' Lan Wangji tighten his hold on his bichen.. 'He will spread his legs for anyone if they have money.. I don't care if you fu**..' Lan Wangji unsheathed his bichen and pointed on her neck and it pierced slightly.. Few drops of blood rushed on her neck..

'You are one who is sl.. One more word about my love I will cut that vicious tongue and rip your head of your body.. You have no rights to talk about my love.. And before you think about hurting my love I will kill you.. Brutally..' Lan Wangji glared at Jin Su , he knows about her clearly.. She left the place soon not wanting to anger the other more..

After she left Lan Wangji gazed at the cold cave again.. 'Come soon Tuzi.. I can't wait..' The young jade looked at the cold cave once again before he leave..

Jin Su angrily stomped the door of his step brother.. Meng Yao gazed at his sister.. 'Are you going to leave that boy.. Come on.. Call our guards I don't want him to be alive...'

'Do you think it's easy for us to break the ward and enter into the cold cave..' Meng Yao snapped at his sister.. 'Only the lan can enter.. We can't do anything now..'

'So are we going to give up.. No.. We have strong guards too.. We..'

'We can't do anything now Jin Su.. If anyone knows it's our father behind it then we will be punished by this cultivation world.. We will find another way..' Meng Yao said..

'That boy is going to destroy the dark energy how will we have that power of he destroyed it..' Jin Su is on the verge of shouting at him.. 'And that Lan Wangji, he rejects me and warned me not to hurt that shit..'

'It's not our time A Su.. And I already discussed with father he didn't want to caught up.. It will be dangerous for us.. Jin Zixuan didn't know anything about it so it's not our time..' Meng Yao said..

It's been days.. Wei Wuxian feels like he going to faint anytime soon.. The continuous voices of his dark energy, the dangerous and hurtful illusions everything make him too weak.. Carmen lost her count how many times the younger coughed out blood but still he is trying his best to fight against the dark energy..

'It's going to be over soon, Wei Wuxian..' Lan Qiren can see the tired younger who is going to give up.. Dark energy became a part of Wei Wuxian from his childhood so it's not easy for him to destroy it..