Chapter 2

Lisa

My head hurts. When I woke up I saw Jackson oppa in my room but he's busy with his laptop.

Morning...... I stated and stand up

Go take a bath before you get late......Jackson oppa stated.

Oh please, I'm always late so what's new?..... I asked him.

Lisa you will graduate soon but your attitude is still like that......Jackson oppa stated as I walk towards the bathroom.

And so?...... I asked him.

Stop getting into a fight...... Jackson oppa stated.

I'm just defending myself...... I stated.

But Lisa you should avoid getting into a fight..... Jackson oppa stated but I just started to take a bath.

After a few minutes I came out but I didn't saw him so I just wear my clothes and went outside.

I'll be going now, I don't want to hear another news that you got into a fight again....... Jackson oppa stated then left.

I didn't promised..... I stated and left the house

As soon as I arrived in the university, I just walked towards the room and wear my earphones.

Good thing that our parents agreed to me about the managing their company after I graduate. Well I want to be a idol someday but with this background of mine nevermind.

I removed my earphones when I felt someone tapped my shoulder that's when I saw Jisoo.

So what are our plans for today?......Jisoo asked.

I want to sleep later...... I answered.

No arcade for today?....... Seulgi asked.

You can go to the arcade without me, I really want to sleep...... I stated.

By the way we saw Eunha entered to a room where Mina and her friends are...... Jeongyeon stated.

She's back?..... I asked.

Yup, she's also in the bar last night but you're drunk to remember it......Dahyun answered.

Maybe a transfer student...... Yeri stated.

I wonder what happened with her and that boy she chose over you.....Wendy stated.

They probably broke up.......Chaeyoung answered.

Well if the boy is the one who broke up well she deserves it..... Tzuyu stated.

So true...... Dahyun stated.

Well we're not poor, that boy just keep wearing some expensive things while me, I just wear some comfortable clothes.

Too bad Eunha doesn't know that we're not really that poor.

Well we will just sit down for now......Jeongyeon stated so I put back my earphones.

When our professor came, I hid my earphones and listen to what she's saying.

Any questions?...... Our professor asked.

Okay but before left, I just want to tell that avoid getting into a fight because our reputation is getting affected by your actions inside this university......Our Professor stated.

What's with the fights? It's more than a year when those fights started but they are telling this to us just now.

You may leave now except for you Miss Manoban..... Our Professor stated.

We will just wait you outside......Jisoo stated and they left.

When our professor and I are the only people inside this room, she walked towards me.

Miss Manoban can I expect you that you will avoid getting into fights even I know you're just doing that to protect yourself...... Our Professor stated.

Why don't you talk to those students that is starting the fight prof?...... I asked her and started to pack my stuffs.

We already talked to them so please Miss Manoban avoid getting into a fight as much as possible...... Our Professor stated.

Okay but I won't promise...... I stated and went outside.

What did she told you?...... Seulgi asked.

Fights...... I answered and started to walk.

Do we need to take her down?......Jisoo asked.

Seriously? We're not that kind of people Jisoo...... I stated.

Oh my bad, now I really wonder what will happen to my future life if I have this kind of past...... Jisoo stated.

Same...... They stated and I just shook my head.