Epilogue

Five Years Later

Nayeon

It's been five years but Lisa came back the night of our graduation but she also left the next day, she asked me to be her girlfriend.

Nayeon we have a surprise......Jisoo stated.

Just be quiet and listen...... I stated.

Im Nayeon..... The principal called me so I walked towards the stage even though I don't know why she called me.

I looked at my friends who's smiling then I saw a familiar figure walking towards us that's when I saw Lisa's face.

Congrats...... Lisa stated and approached me.

Thank you for allowing me......Lisa added and bowed her head.

What's this? Are you staying for good?...... I asked her.

Uhm to answer your question I'm here to make your my girlfriend Nayeon ......Lisa answered.

I won't but maybe when I'm gonna ask you to marry me ..... Lisa added and I saw Bo-Gum oppa behind her.

Im Nayeon will you be my girlfriend?....... Lisa asked and I nod my head then smiled.

She said yes oppa...... Lisa stated.

She just nodded her head Priya......Bo-Gum oppa stated.

Right she's Priya now.

I'll say yes when you're gonna ask me to marry you..... I stated and she smiled.

So you're going to stay here for good?...... I asked and she shook her head.

I just came along with oppa for some business and after that we will gonna leave actually tonight we will leave.......Lisa answered.

I just want to make you mine officially...... Lisa added.

I'm gonna wait again...... I stated and about to hug her but she shook her head.

She's still not taking therapy Nayeon, she's still adjusting and about her former family, our parents decided to forgive them just for Priya......Bo-Gum stated.

I'm with Jessica unnie there......Lisa stated and smiled.

I'm glad, I'm gonna wait....... I stated.

I'll come back to ask you to marry me...... Lisa stated.

After that, our communication is still good. She always call everytime she's free but I couldn't deny that I missed her presence.

Nayeon let's go to her farm.... Mina stated and her face, I can't even describe it.

What are we going to do there?...... I asked.

And what's wrong?....... I asked her.

Her farm is burning........ Mina answered that made my eyes widen.

Let's go just driver fast as you can.......I stated and we immediately left.

I won't let her hard work turn to ash when she comes back.

When we arrived, I got confused when I saw her farm is doing fine and there's no fire around.

You said her farm is burning Mina......I stated and she smiled.

I was just ordered....... Mina stated.

What do you mean?....... I asked her and she closed the car door.

Follow me...... Mina stated and started to walk so I just followed her.

While we're walking, I keep messaging Lisa but she's not even replying or even answering my calls since last night.

She's making me worried sick, if I'm just not busy helping my parents in the company, I will fly to Switzerland just to check her if she's doing good.

We're here...... Mina stated and I saw Jessica unnie with our friends.

Long time no see...... I heard Bo-Gum oppa stated.

Oppa you're here...... I stated.

I'm here to fullfil promise to you .....Bo-Gum oppa stated and smiled.

I came back here to bring back my sister here....... Bo-Gum oppa added and I saw Lisa smiling while she's in the falls opening her arms.

Are you gonna jump?...... Yuri unnie asked so I took off my shoes and untie my hair before approaching Lisa.

Can I hug you?...... I asked her and she nod her head so I immediately hugged her.

I finally hugged her.

I came back here and do you remember what I said before I left?.....Lisa asked as I pulled out from the hug.

What do you mean?...... I asked her and she carried me towards our friends.

On our graduation, I asked you to be my girlfriend...... Lisa stated and put me down.

I didn't kneel down and you didn't say yes..... Lisa added.

So now, in this place where I always find myself...... Lisa stated as she slowly kneel her one knee down.

I'm gonna kneel down and ask you to marry me ...... Lisa stated and she pulled out a small box then opened it.

Priya ...... I stated.

Sounds good...... Lisa stated and smiled.

I know that I should enjoy more before getting married but I want to enjoy my life with you. I'm always getting into a fight before and doesn't trust anyone easily....... Lisa added.

Now I'm fully healed, I want to live with you until the rest of my life......Lisa added.

Im Nayeon will you marry me?......Lisa asked.

I don't accept a nod or a shook of your head in this question, I need words for you to answer...... Lisa added.

Of course, Yes...... I stated and she out the ring in my finger before hugging me.

Nayeon marrying Lisa, do you want to try living in our country?...... Bo-Gum oppa asked.

If you will bring them with you, you should also bring us...... Mina stated.

Of course, but make sure that you will build a house there...... Bo-Gum oppa stated and I looked at Lisa.

I didn't expect that I will feel the love that I want, the happiness that I want...... Lisa stated.

You deserve all of this....... I stated.

Thank you for waiting....... Lisa stated

Like I said, I'll wait ....... I stated and she kissed me passionately then hugged me.

I love you...... Lisa stated and hugged me

I love you too ........ I stated and hugged her back.

I can't deny that all of this, I thought it's impossible to happen but now it's already happening and I'm happy about it.

I waited and she came back opened arms for me to hug her. She's fully healed and everything changed to her life.

-------The End-------