Chapter 19

Lisa

When I woke I'm here in a room, definitely not my room.

Where am I?..... I asked and I sat down.

Hospital..... Nayeon answered.

It's already dark...... I stated.

It's already morning Lisa..... Mina stated.

Then why are you here? You're parents must be looking for you .....I said to her.

I told them that I will be staying here for a while...... Nayeon stated.

The both of you should sleep...... I stated and about to get up.

Uhm no, the doctor said that you should take a rest...... Nayeon stated and I looked at Mina.

She's right Lisa and your parents and brother just left because of the company...... Mina stated.

Right, the company again..... I muttered.

I'm back..... I heard a man stated then I saw Bo-Gum which is my cousin I guess?

Oppa you should be sleeping right now..... Mina stated.

Our cousin?

I just want to check Lisa ...... He stated and looked at me.

I won't die, it's a just a fever...... I stated.

Ah I hope my brother is here...... I stated.

Where is Jackson?...... He asked.

Managing something important..... I answered.

But you're here in the hospital, he or your parents should be taking care of you ...... He stated.

It doesn't matter....... I stated.

It does...... Nayeon stated.

The both of you including you Bo-Gum oppa? Should get some rest besides I can handle myself....... I stated.

Lisa..... Mina stated and I smiled.

You know that I can handle myself Mina, just go I know you and Nayeon are tired...... I stated.

Fine but behave okay?..... Mina stated and I nod my head.

Oppa take care of my stubborn cousin..... Mina stated and he nod his head.

I'll see you after dismissal..... Nayeon stated and I nod my head then they left.

Do you like that girl?...... Bo-Gum oppa asked.

I don't know..... I answered.

There's no reason not to like her ..... I added and he smiled.

Then you should find out..... Bo-Gum oppa stated.

Love will just ruin me again...... I stated.

No it won't...... Bo-Gum oppa stated

Maybe the love that you experienced is not really a love...... He added and looked at me.

Do you know that I have a sister?......He asked and I shook my head.

Well I have a sister but we didn't got any chance to celebrate her first birthday because a couple took her away from us when she's still a baby......Bo-Gum oppa stated.

So you still don't know where she is?..... I asked.

We already know...... Bo-Gum oppa answered.

Then why don't you go and get her?.....I asked.

It's not that easy Lisa knowing that those couple won't let us have my sister back ...... Bo-Gum oppa stated.

And for sure my sister won't believe us but I'll make sure I will keep an eye on her...... Bo-Gum oppa added.

Well your sister is lucky that she have a brother like you ...... I stated remembering my brother that will always forget me because of the company and his friends because they are always in the bar before.

What about your brother?..... Bo-Gum oppa asked.

Think about it, I think there's some days that I have a brother and some days that I don't have any brother nor family ......... I stated

I'm in the point that it feels like I'm not belong to this family or like I don't exist in this family...... I added.

Oh I don't know about that......Bo-Gum oppa stated.

Aunt and uncle doesn't even informed us that they have a daughter...... He added.

That made me confused because my parents told me, I was born on their house.