Chapter 31

One Month Later~~~

When Jackson arrived in their house, he saw Bo-Gum in the living room.

What are you doing here?......Jackson asked him.

I'm waiting for Mina to arrive......Bo-Gum answered.

I'm also here for my sister ...... Bo-Gum added and stand up.

One of our maids?...... Jackson asked and Bo-Gum smirked.

I'm talking about your sister......Bo-Gum stated.

You already said that she's my sister so why are you saying that you're here for her?....... Jackson asked and his parents arrived.

Long time no see aunt, uncle.....Bo-Gum stated.

Bo-Gum...... Mrs. Manoban stated.

Can I have my sister back?......Bo-Gum asked.

Leave now...... Mr. Manoban stated

Chill uncle, you don't want Lisa to know aren't you?...... Bo-Gum asked

I can't believe you, you faked her birth certificate....... Bo-Gum stated.

What are you talking about?......Jackson asked him

Why don't you ask your parents because I'm sure they know what I'm talking about....... Bo-Gum stated.

Oh I mean by Lisa is Pranpriya, my sister that you took away from us......Bo-Gum added.

Leave now..... Mr. Manoban stated.

How can you sleep every night thinking that your sister is crying because you took away her daughter....... Bo-Gum stated.

Oh well be ready because we will be taking my sister away from your family and we will do the same thing, we will gonna hide her and not let her get close to anyone of you......Bo-Gum stated and walked towards the door while Mina and Lisa arrived.

Oppa what are you doing here?.......Mina asked.

Nothing....... Bo-Gum answered.

We will just get something and head back to my house...... Lisa stated and walked away and Mina followed her.

Hejdå(Bye)..... Bo-Gum stated and left.

We will also go now ...... Lisa stated and her parents nod their head then they left.

Care to explain what's happening?.....Jackson asked and his parents sat down.

Just promise us you won't tell this to Lisa..... Mrs. Manoban stated.

Don't tell me he's telling the truth .....Jackson stated.

He is...... Mr. Manoban stated

When we're in Switzerland, we're really got close to Priya until we decided to take her away, we love Priya, she's so precious...... Mr. Manoban stated.

Dad you took her away from her real family and let her live with some lies..... Jackson stated.

We know but we're afraid that if we ever bring her back to them they will hide her and forbid her to come close to us ...... Mr. Manoban stated.

That's unbelievable Dad, I can understand if you took a good care of Lisa but you didn't...... Jackson stated.

We almost lost her because of the two of you being irresponsible parents to her..... Jackson added

We just did that to give the both of you a better life...... Mrs. Manoban stated.

Even it will cost our family to fall apart?..... Jackson asked her.

It's weird that you took her away from her real family but you can't even give her the love she wanted......Jackson stated

Jackson please we're wrong for that and it won't happen again.... Mr. Manoban stated.

Dad, Lisa will be upset if she find out the truth, she will hate us ...... Jackson stated.

I don't want her to hate me Dad......Jackson added.

She won't hate you, you're not involve here...... Mr. Manoban stated.

She will hate us and we will accept it until she forgive us....... Mr. Manoban stated.

Please we will make things right to her...... Mrs. Manoban stated.

Better be because I won't stop Bo-Gum and his parents if they ever want their daughter back...... Jackson stated

Don't worry I won't tell her, not today..... Jackson added and left