Chapter 26

Nayeon

After the tour, we went back to the house then we saw Jessica unnie and Yuri unnie talking.

Where's Lisa?...... Mina asked them.

Back to her tree house besides it's almost dark...... Yuri unnie answered.

Yeah it's almost dark, her farm is too big and we still have some area to go tomorrow.

So Mina can you tell us what happened to Lisa before?...... I asked her.

I'm just going to take a bath first......Mina stated and left.

Uhm I guess we will just gonna wait for her....... Jisoo stated

Wait you also don't know?...... Rose asked her.

We don't know what happened to her, she doesn't want to talk about it......Wendy stated.

Which is true...... Sooyoung unnie stated.

Lisa telling what happened to her in her past is impossible to happen......Seohyun unnie stated.

Does it really affect Lisa big time because of what happened to her in her past?....... I asked.

Observing her, I think it's a yes......Jessica unnie stated.

Let's set a bonfire outside so we can talk there....... Jeongyeon stated.

Okay let's go...... Dahyun stated and they left.

We will just go also take a bath.....Jennie stated and they nod their head then we left.

After we took a bath, we went outside and saw the bonfire that they set up.

So let's talk about her past?..... Mina asked and sat beside Chaeyoung.

What happened to her?....... I asked and she told us everything.

(It's in chapter 12, it's Mina Pov)

Lisa is really not getting into a fight.....Mina stated.

But that happened and everything changed to her...... Mina added.

Where are those boys now?......Bo-Gum oppa asked.

Already out....... Taeyeon unnie answered.

I became her lawyer when I found out what happened, so I can make sure that if that happens again they won't be able to come out ...... Taeyeon unnie added.

After that Lisa is always getting into fight like we always know but she's just protecting herself because she doesn't want to happen that past......Mina stated.

The failed suicide........ I stated and Mina smiled sadly.

That almost success if I didn't check her...... Mina stated.

I won't forgive her parents because of this...... Bo-Gum oppa stated.

You can't do anything, it already happened...... Jessica unnie stated.

This is Lisa we're talking about, I don't care if it's already years..... Bo-Gum oppa stated and Jessica unnie looked at him.

Lisa almost die because of them......Bo-Gum oppa added.

You better stop or your secret will be reveal..... Jessica unnie stated that made us look at each other.

What do you mean unnie?...... Mina asked her.

Nothing..... Jessica unnie stated and Bo-Gum oppa stand up.

I'm leaving...... Bo-Gum oppa stated and Jessica unnie took a sip of her drink before glaring at him.

You better calm your ass, you might affect Lisa's life if you will make a decision without thinking some possible results....... Jessica unnie stated.

Unnie..... We heard Lisa called her.

Lisa...... Jessica unnie stated and stand up.

What's happening?...... Lisa asked.

Nothing, why are you here?.......Jessica unnie asked her.

I just wanna ask if my pets are here....... Lisa stated.

They are sleeping inside don't worry..... Tiffany unnie stated and smiled

Are you going to leave? It's already dark and your tree house is a bit far......Yuri unnie stated.

I don't mind but are you arguing?......Lisa asked.

No...... Bo-Gum oppa answered and looked at Jessica unnie.

Okay I'll go now, bye and goodnight......Lisa stated and left.

You better think twice or even thrice Bo-Gum..... Jessica unnie stated and Bo-Gum oppa walked away.

Unnie are you hiding something from us?..... Krystal asked her.

You will find out soon, but for now I'll go to sleep , enjoy the night girls......Jessica unnie stated and left.

I'll follow her...... Yuri unnie stated and left.

Well that's uhm weird...... Sunny unnie stated.

Let's have some fun like what she said...... Yoona unnie stated and we nod our head.

~~~~~
Stream Pink Venom🖤