Chapter 10

When they arrived in the pet shop, Lisa just let Caspian look for a dog that he wants to get.

You're so kind to them..... Nayeon stated.

But to those students....... Nayeon added.

They doesn't deserve to be treated like a treasure...... Lisa stated.

Comparing their behavior to those kids it's so much different, those kids deserve happiness...... Lisa added.

And those students doesn't?......Nayeon asked.

You see I know that you and your friends think that I'm rude which it doesn't matter but does students that I hurted, I just don't have any choice and I can't let them say things, dirty words towards the people that I love.......Lisa stated.

Lisa...... Nayeon stated.

I can't control my anger but seeing those kids making me a little bit calm..... Lisa stated

Try to control it Lisa, your anger will just put you in danger...... Nayeon stated.

I tried, I swear I tried but once they crossed the line, I will let my anger control me....... Lisa stated.

Noona I found it....... Caspian stated and the both of them approached him.

Miss Manoban that dog is not that good to adopt..... The man stated.

Pardon?...... Lisa asked him.

You see there's a lot of dogs here but that one is like will just die here......The man stated.

Hmm I bet you will also die here......Lisa stated.

Lisa..... Nayeon stated.

We will get that dog and if you have any problem talk to my lawyer......Lisa stated.

Noona calm down...... Caspian stated

You have a lawyer? Or you will just call your family's lawyer..... The man stated.

You see a lot teenagers now always use their family's wealth so maybe so as you Miss Manoban....... The man added.

Well you see mister, I don't depend on my family, I have my own job, own name and wealth to use..... Lisa stated and hold his collar.

You want to see my lawyer? Well I also want to see your boss...... Lisa added and Nayeon pulled her away.

Hey it's okay..... Nayeon stated and a old woman came.

What's happening here?...... The old woman asked.

Nothing ma'am, we just want to buy this dog..... Lisa answered.

By the way who are you?..... Lisa asked.

I own this store...... The old woman answered.

Well ma'am I just want you to know that this man doesn't fit to this pet store, he belongs underneath this store.......  Lisa stated.

What do you mean?...... The old woman asked.

I know they are dogs but I hate his mouth and how he compare me to the other people and believe I hate being compared to anyone...... Lisa stated.

Here's the payment for the dog.....Lisa stated and carried the dog that Caspian wants then they left.

Nayeon go buy some ice cream, bring Caspian with you...... Lisa stated.

How about you?...... Nayeon asked her

I'll just stay here with this dog and it's a boy...... Lisa stated.

I will name him Lucas...... Caspian stated.

Well I hope my Luca will get along with him..... Lisa stated and smiled.

Let's go Caspian..... Nayeon stated and the both of them walked away while Lisa just sat down

Gosh I hate rude people....... Lisa stated.

When Nayeon and Caspian came back, Nayeon saw Lisa watching some kids playing in the arcade.

Do you perhaps want to go there?.....Nayeon asked her

I want to but my energy is drained so maybe next time...... Lisa answered.

Let's go back noonas...... Caspian stated

No..... Lisa and Nayeon said at the same time.

Why?....... Caspian asked and the both of them looked at each other then back to Caspian

Because uhm..... Lisa looked at Nayeon.

Because we need to buy some stuffs for Lucas......Nayeon stated.

Yeah your Nayeon noona is right so let's go...... Lisa stated.

I really want to sleep right now......Lisa muttered enough for Nayeon to hear it

Sleepy head...... Nayeon said to herself.