Chapter 8

While the kids are eating, Lisa approached Mina and her friends

I'll just buy ice creams..... Lisa stated.

I'll come with you ...... Mina stated.

No thanks, just watch the kids.......Lisa stated and left.

After a half an hour Lisa came back and handed each of them ice cream.

Where's yours?..... Nayeon asked her

I'm full...... Lisa stated.

You sure?....... Nayeon asked her and Lisa smiled.

A 100% sure...... Lisa answered.

You know Lisa you should smile more often..... Jennie stated.

Why would I smile more often? There's no reason for me to smile everyday....... Lisa stated.

But unnie you said that we should always smile even in bad times......One of the kids stated.

That is because I don't want to see all of you sad...... Lisa stated.

But we also don't want to see you sad or know you're sad noona..... One of the kids stated.

Noona won't be sad..... Lisa stated.

That's completely a scam...... Mina stated.

Oh shut it...... Lisa stated.

Noona I think we should go now before the rain start to pour...... Yoshi stated.

Okay then, I'll just see you all of you tomorrow...... Lisa stated.

You will still go back here tomorrow?....... Jihyo asked her.

Uhm yes besides I don't have anything to do...... Lisa answered.

I thought you're always in the bar when there's no school...... Jennie stated.

Nah, the kids are more important.....Lisa stated and started to walk.

Can we go here again tomorrow?......Nayeon asked her.

Yeah sure...... Lisa answered.

We will go now, be careful...... Lisa added then left with Haruto, Yoshi, Yuna and Chanty.

Well I guess we can easily be friends with her now..... Sana stated.

She's not hard to be with...... Rose stated.

Yeah but you're still not consider as her friend....... Joy stated.

I forgot to be friends with her......Rose stated.

Yeah because you're busy eating the foods that supposed to be for the kids....... Nayeon stated.

They don't want to eat anymore and it's bad wasting foods that's why I ate it..... Rose stated.

But you didn't even invite us to eat with you..... Momo stated.

You're busy playing with the kids and some of you are busy staring Lisa.....Rose stated.

It's just feels good seeing her having fun and smiling to those kids.....Nayeon stated.

Agree...... Jennie stated.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I missed our daughter...... A woman stated while holding a frame where she's carrying a baby.

And it's been years but until now we don't know who took her......The  woman added.

I know who took her ma'am ...... One of their maids stated making the couple to look at her.

I've been hiding this for too long but my conscience is hunting me......She added.

So you can tell us who took her right?...... Their son asked her and the maid nodded her head.

Who took my daughter?...... The man asked her.

Your wife's brother sir...... She answered.

How? He's with us the day my daughter went missing...... The man stated.

They ordered me to take your daughter sir and I'm so sorry ...... She answered.

But why did you agree?..... Their son asked her.

I needed a money that time and they offered me a lot of money that's why I did that...... The maid answered.

But you can just ask us ...... Their son stated.

I'm really sorry..... The maid stated.

Do you know where we can find them?...... The man asked her and she shook her head.

Dad we should finish our work first so there will be no hindrance while we're looking for my sister..... Their son stated.

Okay but we should finish this as soon as possible...... The man stated.