Chapter 12

Mina

I still can't forget what Lisa have been through when she got here. I thought she just want to go here and visit this country but I'm wrong.

Her first day here in Korea is good and days passed by that she enrolled in a highschool but she's not studying in the school that I'm studying.

Lisa is really smart one that she always won any competitions but those achievements isn't enough to get her parents attention from their job.

You okay?...... I asked her.

Just tired, I'm going to sleep......Lisa answered.

Congrats by the way...... I stated.

Thanks..... Lisa stated and left.

Then a night came, I went inside Lisa's room to call her so we can watch some movies but when I got inside, I saw her crying, her room is a mess.

What's wrong?...... I asked her worriedly.

I just want their attention Mina, I want their support like every kids want.....Lisa answered and I hugged her.

I just want to feel that I also have a family like those kids...... Lisa added.

After that night it started to become worst, she's crying every night and I even saw her in the same spot that she's crying but this time she's not crying, she looks so lost.

Lisa..... I called her and approached her.

Come here..... I stated and about to hug her.

No more hugs for today...... Lisa stated.

Why?...... I asked her but she didn't respond to me anymore

She started to hate hugs then another worst night came that I saw her ready to hang herself to the medals that she built, all the medals she have won. Trying to kill herself.

Lisa calm down..... I stated.

No.... Lisa stated.

Don't come near me...... Lisa added.

Lisa it's me, your cousin...... I stated.

All of this is nonsense, it doesn't help me to get their attention..... Lisa stated and I slowly approach her.

They are hurting me without even knowing it..... Lisa added.

Those boys are hurting me and hitting me..... Lisa stated and looked down.

Everything is not trustworthy......Lisa added and I pulled her.

What do you mean?...... I asked her but she just closed her eyes.

She's so hard to understand, there's no Jisoo and her other friends that time. I'm trying to take her with me every time I will go out with my friends but she said " I want to be alone" that's what she's always saying everytime that I invited her.

Jackson even called me because Lisa isn't calling him or their parents anymore but I told him she's fine even I know she's not.

Lisa started to live here for almost a year but that night came, a terrible one. A police suddenly called me that Lisa was in the hospital so I immediately went there.

What happened to my cousin?...... I asked a police and even the nurse beside her.

We saw your cousin laying in a dark street full of blood, three stab on her abdomen..... The police answered.

Where's the person who did this to her?..... I asked.

They are a group, a students......The police stated.

Can I have their picture?..... I asked and he handed me a picture.

Is my cousin okay now?...... I asked and he nod his head.

This way to her room ma'am..... The nurse stated and started to walk so I followed her.

This is her room ma'am ...... She stated.

Thank you...... I stated and entered the room then I saw Lisa looking at the ceiling.

Hey..... I stated and she looked at me before looking at the ceiling.

What happened?...... I asked her.

You said those boys they are hurting you and hitting you Lisa, so tell me are they the same people who did this to you?...... I asked her and showed her the picture and she smiled.

One of them hugged me because I thought they want to comfort me because you're always hugging me when I'm crying. They always hugged me then after that they will started hurting me.......Lisa stated.

I thought they changed so I let one of them hugged me because I feel so empty that time Mina but then while he's hugging me I felt something in my abdomen that's when I felt someone hit my from behind...... Lisa added.

The doctor said that the police officers brought me here right on time before I run out of blood ......Lisa stated then she looked at me.

I hate hugs...... Lisa stated and smiled.

Since that incident she started to hate hugs, I told Jackson and for sure he told it to their parents.

Lisa finally got their attention but Lisa doesn't need it anymore.