Chapter 27

What's wrong?...... Yuri asked her.

Nothing ...... Jessica answered and laid down.

We promised to each other that we won't keep any secrets from each other..... Yuri stated.

It's about Lisa..... Jessica stated causing Yuri's face to be serious.

What about her? Is there something wrong to her?...... Yuri asked.

Yuri calm down....... Jessica stated.

How can I calm down Jessica? This is Lisa we're talking now ....... Yuri stated.

Like I said calm down Yuri, it's about Lisa's real identity....... Jessica stated.

What do you mean?....... Yuri asked her.

They aren't her real family, they just took her from her real family when she was still a baby...... Jessica stated.

I still don't get it...... Yuri stated.

Bo-Gum is her real brother and his parents are Lisa's real parents......Jessica stated.

Then why don't we tell her?...... Yuri asked her.

Lisa won't take it or believe it Yuri......Jessica stated.

But Lisa have the rights to know this Jessica for pete's sake...... Yuri stated.

Lisa suffered and tried to do everything just to get her imposter parents attention but the real thing they aren't her real parents...... Yuri stated.

Yuri...... Jessica stated.

You also think twice or thrice like him Jessica, Lisa almost die because of them..... Yuri stated.

I'll go to her and sleep with her tonight...... Yuri added and left.

Yuri..... Jessica called and immediately followed her.

Come on Yuri, I will also tell her this but this isn't the right time..... Jessica stated while the girls looked at them.

When is that right time you're talking about? When she's already dead?.....Yuri asked her.

Hey calm down...... Taeyeon stated.

Tell that to Yuri...... Jessica stated.

Tell that to yourself Jessica, I'm leaving ..... Yuri stated and about to leave.

And where are you going?......Sunny asked her.

To Lisa, I'm going to sleep there.....Yuri stated.

Who will going to sleep beside unnie?...... Krystal asked.

Just tell that man to sleep with her, besides they are both stupid..... Yuri stated.

Yuri!..... Taeyeon shouted.

Stupid?...... Jessica asked her.

Yeah, I won't be sleeping here until you think good already...... Yuri stated and left.

Bullshit...... Jessica stated and left.

That isn't a good one..... Hyoyeon stated.

Okay girls go to sleep, we're still early tomorrow...... Sunny stated which they obeyed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lisa are you still awake!?...... Yuri asked and the lights turned on.

It's already late unnie, why are you here?...... Lisa asked her.

Can I sleep here?...... Yuri asked her.

Sure unnie but what's wrong?......Lisa asked her and Yuri hugged her but Lisa didn't pushed her at all.

Unnie t-the hug ...... Lisa stated as her memories started coming back.