Reunited

(Ending: Everyone except the Hacketts lives/All evidence collected/Silas killed)

Dylan's Perspective

We run out of the lodge, seeing police cars and ambulances showing up. Kaitlyn and I sigh in relief, and walk up to the officers. They start asking us multiple questions, and we gave them our answers.

"Is there anyone else out here?"

"Yes, officer. There's two more people in the lodge, and the rest are in the woods." Kaitlyn answers. "Well.. except for two of them. Our friends, Ryan and Laura. We don't know where they are."

My eyes widen at the name.

Ryan.

Oh my god, is Ryan okay?! Is he even alive?! Oh, shit! I didn't even get his number!

Fuck! I survived the night for nothing!

I sigh in defeat, expecting the worst news about him. Kaitlyn notices my change in attitude, and pats me on my back. I smile sadly at her, and then look away.

"Do you think they may be alive?"

"I hope so.." I sigh sadly.

"More like we're sure they're alive, because Ryan and Laura are incredibly smart and strong." Kaitlyn raises her eyebrows at me.
"Uh.. yeah. They are. He is." I smile softly, thinking about how badass Ryan looked with a shotgun in his hands.

"What do they look like?"

Kaitlyn gives a detailed description about Laura and Ryan as the policewoman writes it down on a small notepad. She looks at me, and sighs contently.

"Don't worry, sir. We'll look for your partner." The officer smiles at me for a moment, then walks off.

"My.. what?" I stare at Kaitlyn, hoping that what I heard wasn't correct.

"Your partner. She thinks you're fucking Ryan, dude." Kaitlyn smirks, crossing her arms.

"What the fuck.. she thinks I'm dating Ryan?!" I run my hand through my hair.
"I don't blame her. You were sitting over there moping after I said that we didn't know where he was. She's not an idiot."

I can feel my face starting to heat up, and I look away from Kaitlyn.

"Yeah, yeah.."

Kaitlyn and I walk back to the lodge to grab Abi and Emma.

-------------------

Ryan's perspective

"I can't believe we finally destroyed this fucking curse! Yes!" Laura cheers, holding onto the steering wheel tightly. I smile, and nod in agreement.

"I'm happy we also killed that fuckface of a cop." I add. Laura laughs, and nods.
"Total fuckface. Plus, I can see Max again! I know he survived! I can feel it!"
"Yeah. I can feel it, too." I look out the window.

"Is there anyone that you know survived? Or.. at least you genuinely hope they survived?" I can feel a couple of eyes on me, and I turn my head to see Laura staring at me.

I start thinking for a couple of seconds until a name pops up in my head.

Lenivy.

"Holy shit, Dylan!" I blurt out. Laura flinches at my sudden outburst, but then she smiles.

"Expected." She snickers, and turns her gaze back to the road.

"What the hell do you mean by that?"

"I expected you to want Dylan to survive. You definitely have a thing for him."