Date Night (PT.2) [Very faint M]

Pairing: Rylan (Ryan/Dylan)

Summary: It's still Ryan and Dylan's date night :)

Ryan's Perspective

6:08 P.M.

"Shit.. shit.. shit.." I whimper softly.

"Don't worry.. just let me know if you're uncomfortable."

"N-No.. I'm fine. I'm fine.."

"Alright. I'm going to go further. Try to match my pace, alright?"

"O-Okay.." I try to steady my breathing, trying to match his pace.

He grabs my wrist, squeezing it gently. He then leads me deeper into the rink.

"See? You're doing great!"

"Dylan, We've only been out here for three minutes, and I fell five times!"

"Oh.. yeah, you're not good at this."

"Exactly!" I groan.

"Look, let me help.." He sighs, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Hey! Watch the hands! There are children here!" I playfully scold. He snickers, slowly placing his chin in the crook of my neck, making me shiver slightly.

"They can watch." Dylan winks, making me start to sweat.

"Dude.. that sounds sexual."

"That was the plan." He smirks, leading me across the rink. "See? You're already getting better."

"M-Mhm.." I smile nervously, trying to ignore the fact that his body was pressed against mine.
"Now, let's try something."
"Try wh--" Dylan let's go of me, and grabs onto my hand, spinning me around. He stops spinning me, pulling me closer to him, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Shall we.. give everyone a little show?"

"I'm not fucking you in the middle of a skating rink, Dylan. The floor is cold!" I whisper loudly, making sure that nobody hears me over the loud music.

"W-What?! I didn't mean that!"

"Aw, man. You didn't?"

"Are you disappointed?" His face scrunches in confusion.

"Ya know, I kinda am." I dramatically sigh as a tear rolls down my eyes.

"Ryan, by 'giving them a show' I mean 'let's skate'." He explains.

"Oh.." I nod. "Gotcha. Well, I guess we could try to give everyone a show, but it'll be a circus fire." I sarcastically remark, giving him a fake smile. Dylan playfully rolls his eyes, smiling.

"Oh, please. You'll be fine."

"Fine, fine. If I fall, and I snap my neck and die, I'm haunting you until you die as well."

"Got it." Dylan snickers.

-------------------

Third Person

7:02 P.M.

"Fuck.." Ryan groans, panting heavily.

"F-Fun, right?" Dylan smiles, wiping some sweat off of his forehead. Ryan nods, smiling.

"Of course. My ass hurts, though."

"Skating will do that to ya."

"Whatever." Ryan sighs, leaning on the side of the car. "So, you want me to take you home?"

"Nope! I have one more place in mind!" Dylan kisses Ryan on the nose quickly, snatching the keys from him. Ryan looks at him in confusion.

"Wow.. three places for one date? You didn't have to do that for me, Lenivy."