Headcannons: Characters (PT.2)

Headcannons: Main Nine edition

If the main nine had a podcast:

Ryan - His podcast would be about advice and paranormal activity.

Dylan - His would be about cats and different math/science subjects.

Jacob - His would be about workout advice/break up advice (which he isn't good at)

Emma - Hers would be about how to become a great influencer or it'll be about Fashion advice.

Kaitlyn - She'd talk about random things, but she'll mainly talk about life issues.

Laura - She'd use the podcast as a unpaid therapist.

Max - He'd give life advice, and would actually be really good at it.

Abi - She'd talk about random art stuff, but would mainly give out advice for how to draw random things

Nick - He'd talk about different parts of the world, and how he wants to travel all around the world when he's older.

(Real) lines from everyone's podcast:

R: See, if I saw that photo fall from the wall, I'd say 'Aw, HELL NAH!' and I'd run like a real man who doesn't get bitched by a ghost, unlike Timmy here, who died by a motherfucker who was already dead.

D: Honestly, Schrödinger makes me mad sometimes. Why do cats feel the need to gouge your eyeballs out for trying to pet them?!

J: Yeah, so basically, I was the most mature in that situation. She broke up with me, and I cried. That's all you have to do, bro. Cry until the shame settles in enough for you to not cry anymore.

E: Tracy from Tennessee said "Are flannel glasses cute?" ... TRACY, ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID? OF COURSE THEY'RE NOT, YOU STUPID MOTHERFU--

K: So, my mom told me that I should get married before I turn thirty. So, I decided to get married as soon as she kicks the bucket. Jacob will be my best man. And I'll let my groom wrestle him for my bouquet. Also, fun fact: Jacob likes flowers.

L: Sometimes, I just think 'Damn. I could've been dead by now.' out of nowhere. I think I need a real therapist.

M: Your mom just died? I think that you should take a minute to breathe, and instead of reflecting on the fact that she's dead, you should remember all of the amazing memories you had with her while she was alive.

A: So, you add three squiggly lines, and then you make it into a eight somehow, and ta-da! You have a Hippo!

N: Ooh, I want to go to Africa. Ryan kept talking about how his mom would yell at him for not eating his food because there were starving children in Africa. I could cook them the best meals in existence!

-------------------

Hey, everyone! Don't mind me posting this at one in the morning.

I think I'll post two more of these headcannon chapters, and then I'll continue on a oneshot I was working on.

Uhm, I hope you liked this one :D

I don't have a lot to say 😅

So, make sure to Live Laugh and love Justice Smith 🤭

Bye, everyone!

(AABS)

-Ave