Dear Ryan

Pairing: Rylan (Ryan/Dylan)

Summary: Ryan gets a note.

Dear Ryan,

Are you sure you don't know how to write a love note? Because it was beautiful. Very, very beautiful.

Anyways, for starters, I love you, too. Like, I love-love you, and I can actually explain it.

When I'm around you, it makes me feel happy. Have you noticed how much I smile around you? I do it a lot.

My cheeks hurt a lot after I hang out with you.

It's normal for your mind to get foggy around people you like. It's basically just your brain overloading from the immense beauty in front of you.

Although, you're that beauty, not me.

I don't want to rain on your parade, but the kids didn't think we were dating. They were teasing me because they knew I liked you.

And I actually did like it, because whenever they teased us, you turned red. That's one of the things I liked about you. How quickly you blush.

I love your hands, and your skin is incredibly soft. It's like whenever we hold hands, I touch a cloud. It's like whenever I'm around you, I'm high.

Which is funny because I once saw you smoking weed with Emma.

Ignoring that, though.

Your smile is pretty, and your lips are very plump. I know it sounds weird when I say that, but I just speak the truth.

I've said a lot more than I expected already, so I should probably end this note.

I love you too, Ryan. I'm happy you feel the same way.

Sincerely yours, Dylan.

P.S. Your eyes are cute.

-----------------

Bro, I've been gone for so long.

Hey, thooo

If y'all want some actual (semi)-consistent content (and you like ppg) I recommend checking out my AO3 account: Little_Icon :) There's not a lot of stories, but there's a few.

Uh, anyways

Live Laugh and love Justice Smith 🤭

Bye, y'all!

-Ave