Sweet Spot [M]

Pairing: BlygBank (Abigail/Emma)

Summary: They discovered theirs together.

*Same AU as the Group Chat series*

Emma doesn't know how she got into this situation.

All she knew is that she was currently undressing her friend, and it wasn't because they were supposed to be taking a shower together or something.

Her friend, Abigail, had asked her a odd question beforehand.

"Can you help me figure out something?"

At first, Emma just assumed that she would need to help Abi figure out what outfit she needed to wear.

She did not expect this.

"Be gentle.." Abi whimpered quietly as Emma began unclipping her bra. The blonde sighed, staring at her.
"Do you want me to help you or not?"
"I do!"
"Then let me do this. I'll be gentle, I promise." Emma reassures, kissing her forehead.

"Okay.." Abi mumbles under her breath, tensing up as her bra is thrown on the floor. The blonde stares at the redhead in awe, gently biting her lip.

"Woah.. you are mighty fine." She teases. Abi blushes heavily, looking down. Emma leans closer towards her, gently whispering into her ear.

"Now, I'll find your sweet spot."

"Sweet spot?"

"Yep! Sometimes they're on your neck. Let's try that." Emma slowly begins trailing kisses around the other's neck, causing the redhead to gasp quietly.

"E-Emma.."

"Shh.."

Emma began testing various spots of Abi's neck, trying to find the right one. After a minute or two, her lips land on a spot, causing Abi to gasp sharply.
"Bingo!" Emma smiles, slowly beginning to suck on that spot. Abi lets out a small moan, grabbing a fistful of Emma's hair.

"Ack... Em.. please..."

Emma smirks against Abi's skin, continuing her actions. After a few more minutes, Emma finally stops sucking, but continues to kiss around Abi's neck. The redhead gasps softly, trying to catch her breath. Emma pulls away from her neck, smirking again.
"There we go." She whispers, kissing Abi's nose before pulling away.

"..why did you you do all that extra stuff?"

"Well, I gave you a hickey so Nick can see where your sweet spot is when you two get it on, y'know?"

"..so, why did you keep kissing my neck even after you gave me a hickey?"

"I just.. wanted to see if you had any other sweet spots." Emma laughs nervously.

"Oh." Was all the redhead could muster out. Silence filled the room for a moment before Emma cleared her throat.

"Let's just continue."

"Okay." Abi slowly nods, laying onto her back.
"Why are you laying down?"
"Isn't that what you do during sex?" Abi raises an eyebrow.
"Well.. I guess so." Emma shrugs. "So, do you think Nick would be dominant or submissive?"

"Uh.. dominant?" Abi shrugs.

"You don't sound sure."

"I dunno, okay?!" Abi blurts out, blushing heavily. Emma lets out a small chuckle, and looks down.
"He might dominate you." She states, slowly climbing onto Abi. "And maybe that's a good thing, because you are definitely not going to control anything sexually related." The blonde snickers, tracing her finger along the other's bare stomach. Abi shivers slightly, closing her eyes. After a few moments, she opens them again, seeing Emma staring at her in confusion.