Headcannons: Ships (PT.2)

Headcannons (PT.2): Rylan edition

If Ryan and Dylan date, Ryan will either call Dylan 'Lovebug' or 'Lenivy'.

Ryan's little sister was the first to meet Dylan, and thought that he looked like Dylan Sprouse.

Dylan likes to play with Ryan's hair.

Ryan's grandmother called Dylan 'Ryan's little boyfriend' as soon as she saw him.

Ryan's grandfather told Dylan to call him 'Pops'.

Ryan and Dylan like to spend their nights by blasting music while driving together.

Dylan got Ryan a Frank Ocean vinyl for his birthday.

Dylan likes to tease Ryan by calling him 'Pookie bear' because his (Ryan) aunt said it in front of him (Dylan) before.

Ryan once asked Dylan if he should have his (Ryan) last name, or keep his. Dylan jokingly said 'Combine them', and ever since then, Ryan keeps calling himself 'Ryan Lenzahler'

During camp, Ryan would secretly talk to his little sister for advice about love because he always felt weird whenever he was around Dylan.

Dylan made the first move.

Ryan likes to put Sarah's hair clips in Dylan's hair.

Jacob sometimes asks Chris to have Ryan and Dylan co-teach a class together (as a prank, ofc).

Ryan and Dylan like to take selfies together, and Emma likes to call them girly for it.

The boys likes to match Halloween costumes with Sarah.

-------------------

Idk if these are good, but it's whatever.

I hope you liked these, guys! :D

Lmk which character/ship I should do next!

Make sure to Live Laugh and love Justice Smith 🤭

Bye, everyone!

(AABS)

-Ave