When You Meet- Homicidal Liu/Sully

Okay this is Chemicalr0se here and I'm letting you know that the bold italics are going to be your split personality other. Plus the dude with green eyes is Liu.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay so my name is Y/n and I have a disorder or at least that's what the doctor's say. I think its fine, but everybody else at school thought that I was crazy. all well. They just won't know how awesome we are.
"Hey Sonia, what do you want to do today?"
"Hmm how about we go to Hot Topic. We both like that place. Then we can also go and get more books from Barnes & Noble. Is that okay with you?"
"Sounds good to me let's go!"
*time skip to Hot Topic*
Sonia and I were both in the anime section arguing about what to get, when a dude bumped into us.
"Watch where your going you little B..."
"DON'T SAY IT!!!"
"What? I was going to say brat....and now there looking at us like were crazy..... Yippee! *note the sarcasm.*"
"I'm sorry."
"WHY YOU LITTLE...."
"shut up Sully, and its alright. My names Liu what's yours?"
"My names Y/n. Nice to meet you."
"Hello!!! I'm right here don't forget about me!"
"Sorry that's Sonia."
"Thats alright my names Sully."
"But I thought you just said...do you have split personality disorder?"
"*sigh* Yeah and I'm guessing you do too...?"
"Yep but I/WE don't see what's wrong with it. Do you guys?"
"Nope not at all."
"Well we should totally hang out some time. If that's okay with you,that is."
"Sure."
Then he left and Sonia and I smiled all day and we hardly fought at all the rest of the day.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Chemicalr0se here and I hoped you like it! Please comment I feel so lonely because only two people have commented and one of those people was my sister. So please comment tell me how its going and I'll try to update more! Loves and have a good day!