When He Reliezed He Loved You.

Jeff the Killer

I was pacing back and forth, growling out threats, and waiting for Y/n to get back from her....ugh, date.
"I don't understand!" I yelled to the empty house. "Why the h*ll does this bother me so much! I mean it's not like I would ever have the chance to look into her e/c and know....that she was mine. To run my fingers through her h/l h/c and whisper that I....love....her." I said before sinking down to my knees, crying, and that's when I finally reliezed why I was so bothered. I love Y/n L/n. (That's your last name by the way.) Slowly he got up and rubbed his eyes of any proof that he had been crying and waited for you to return home.

Ben drowned

Ugh why? I thought as I waited for Y/n to get home. I had just sat down with an ice pack placed on my...family jewels, when I started to think of Y/n. Her h/l h/c, the way her e/c eyes shined and my heart started to hurt. I was confused, intell I reliezed that I was in love with Y/n! I smiled and started to think of ways to tell her when I reliezed that I couldn't ever let her know, because I couldn't call her mine. Because I wasn't the one she loved. Sighing, Ben sat there sad, waiting for you to get home.

Homicidal Liu/Sully

"How the heck where we suppose to know she had installed a door down there!" Sully yelled. I sighed.' Y/n. Our sweet, silly' adorable Y/n AND SONIA YOU JACK- butt!' I said. "Fine our sweet, silly, adorable Y/n and Sonia left to go on a date with some a**hole I don't remember the name of! I love Sonia. You love Y/n. Why couldn't they just see that and be with us?!?!" Sully growled. "Maybe because we don't have a chance with them." I said before flopping down on the bed. Waiting for Y/n and Sonia to come home.

Laughing Jack

It was about a week after Y/n had gone on that date with...Henry. Apparently they where now a 'thing' so she couldn't come over as often. Of course she still has my box but she doesn't like using it apparently. It had been lonely with out her. WE where a thing! I loved her! HE didn't. At least, I hope so... I sighed and just shook my head. If she was happy, then so be it.

Eyeless Jack

I was so mad that some jerk wanted her to look 'decent' so HE wouldn't be embarrassed! I mean it's NOT her fault that she's disabled! I growled as I sliced through the skin of my victom, and grabbed the kidney. I was mad beyond belief and couldn't calm down intell Slenderman said something about how everyone was falling in love. I smiled. In love with Y/n. I liked that wording. I liked it very much.

Hoodie

I sighed snuggling into Y/n's side while pretending to be asleep still...okay and because of the feeling of her arms around me, but that's besides the point. I was just so happy, intell I started thinking of the almost date. She was mine and I loved her. That much I had known. I had reliezed that I was in love with her when she said that she had a date and my heart shattered. I was almost always on edge when another male looks at her, much less talks to her. She was mine and I hoped that someday I would be hers.

Maskey

I knew I was annoying her with my pouting but could you blame me?!?! She was beautiful. Nothing could change that. I watched as she walked into the bathroom to change and frowned...intell I saw what she was wearing. It was a brown jacket with a black tank top, black pants and a pair of hiking shoes I had gotten her so she could go on that camping trip with me. She was absolutely stunning. I couldn't belive that the woman that I loved was going out with another man. I sighed, I guess there's nothing I can do but be happy that she's happy.

Sonic.exe

I hated Mark since I found out that he was going on a date with MY girl. I loved her and he had no f*king right to steal her away...even if she didn't return my feelings. I didn't care, just as long as I got to be around her. NOT him!