When You Meet-Sonic.Exe

Okay so it was my birthday and my best friend decided to get me a 'haunted' game that we both thought was going to be stupid because nothing really scares us besides clowns, heights and that stupid movie 'The Human Centipede .'

"Well then lets give it a try." I said while putting the game into the disc holder in my computer.

The game loaded and I had to play sonic, so i did. While playing the game a 'evil' sonic kept scaring the 'good' sonic. I couldn't jump or anything so all i could do was run. Soon I had beaten the game by killing everybody and my computer shut down leaving behind a blank screen.

"Well that was stupid. sorry y/n. I didn't think it would be that stu-" She said before getting cut off by her throat. Turning around I saw a guy with blue hair and black eyes with red pupils  he looked like a humenized Sonic. He looked at me and did a scan of my body.

"You'll live in tell I'm finished with you." He said while starting to climb back into my computer.

"Wait! You can't just f-ing waltz in her and flipping KILL my best friend and then leave! Who the h.e. double hockey sticks do you think you are!"

"I AM GOD AND I'LL DO WHATEVER THE HE-"

"No cussing now!We don't need somebody having a potty mouth."

"Just shut up or I'll kill you now." He said before going all the way into my computer.

'Well goody goody. Let's clean this mess up before mom and dad see it.' I thought while going down stairs to get a garbage bag and scrubber.

***************************************************************************************************

Hey guys i just got ungrounded a while back and im just getting back into the swing of things so sorry for mot updating in a while so please comment id love to hear what you guys have to say! Love you my crazy cookies!