Nickname He Calls You.

Jeff the Killer

He calls yo Sunshine because when he first meet you, you where a little bit of  humanity's sunshine.

Ben drowned

He calls you Zelda, for obvious reasons.

Homicidal Liu / Sully

Liu- Angel.
Sully- Feisty.

Laughing Jack

He calls you Clown Drop.

Eyeless Jack

He calls you Kitten, because you act like a Kitten.

Hoodie

Mocking bird. Mostly because you like to whistle and play the Shadow game. (It's just a game where you copy some one.)

Maskey

His Cheescake. I mean come on. He loves you more then he loves his cheesecake lol.

Sonic.Exe

Tails. Because your his partner in crime.

Lost Silver

Pikachu. He gave you that nickname when you told him Pikachu was your favorite Pokémon.

Glitchy Red

Flower. Because your beautiful just like a flower.

Ticci Toby

Love. As embarrassed as you where when you found out about the nickname , it couldn't be helped. He said that since you where his BFF you got the nickname, Love.

Dr.Smiley

Nurse. You liked to cosplay and the first thing he saw was you in a nurse outfit.

The Rake

Devil. As rude as this sounds it's a good choice in nickname. As you LOVE to prank him.

Puppeteer

Doll. He's the Puppet your the doll.

Bloody Painter

He calls you Masterpiece. Because your perfect.

Trenderman

FD. It doesn't have much of a meaning. It literally just means Fashion Designer.

Splendorman

Baby girl. Because to him you always act like a little girl again....it's his way of getting you to rewind.

Jason The Toymaker

Little mouse. Because your always playing with his wind up mouses.

Dark Link

Light. You once joked about how he was darkness or hades, and you were the light, like Persephone. (I say Ying Yang-a_s_h_l_e_y_108)