Getting Together

Jeff the Killer

You guys got together on your birthday. He made it as sweet as a killer could while also giving you a heart attack.

Ben drowned

He pulled you into his game and asked you in a meadow.

Homicidal Liu/Sully

They asked you guys when you went out to eat at a Chinese restaurant.

Laughing Jack

He asked you when he was helping you bake cupcakes.

Eyeless Jack

He asked you while he helped you get ready for bed.

Hoodie

You asked him out when he was leaving to go on a mission for Slendy.

Maskey

You asked him threw a cheesecake. You had written it in strawberry gel.

Sonic.exe

He basically told you but you accepted it anyways.

Lost Silver

Lost Silver asked you out at the same time you asked him out. It was  awkward but cute.

Glitchy Red

Glitchy signed it out to you when you guys were studying together.

Ticci Toby

He asked you out before you went to school.

Dr.Smiley

He asked you to go out with him when he picked you up and saw that some guy was hitting on you.

The Rake

He just assumed you guys were dating. You went along with him laughing.

Puppeteer

You guys have been together for a while, with you guys raising the twins and everything.

The Bloodie Painter

He asked you out in art class. Slipping you a note.

Trenderman

He asked you out to a fashion show and then asked you to be his girlfriend when you both were being sassy.

Splendorman

You guys got together a week after your last breakup.

Jason the Toymaker

It took him mabye three tries before you finally agreed to date him.

Dark Link

Dark link randomly hugged you and asked you to be his girlfriend, you weren't allowed to get out of his arms until you said yes. Lol

Note* sorry for the long wait guys I know I've been MIA for awhile and all I can say is that I had no inspiration for this book. If you want more updates, mabye suggest scenarios and if I like them I'll do them.