three

After my conversation with Luca, I spoke with both Ikenna and Dami

After my conversation with Luca, I spoke with both Ikenna and Dami. Luca was right about having Dami as a close friend as his first words to me were "Luca, huh." I was able to sit with Dami and get to know him but also talk about my first impressions with each of the boys.

Ikenna is definitely not going be in my top three. If I'm getting to know someone who I would consider a romantic partner, sure I'd consider them my best friend when we're together but I'm never planning on being 'one of the boys' beforehand.

That leaves Andrew and Liam for tomorrow.

Right now though, everyone is heading to bed so I need to get ready, find my crutches then wash the prosthetic sleeve ready for tomorrow.

"So, Theodora, what's the plan for tomorrow?" Paige came and sat next to me on the bench whilst braided my hair.

"I need to talk to Andrew and Liam tomorrow but I'm like 99% sure I'll be picking Luca tomorrow. Especially after our conversation earlier."

"Oh yeah, I saw you both earlier, you were talking for so long and you both looked pretty comfortable too." Tasha joined us on the bench. I might talk to her tomorrow, knowing she revealed to everyone that she was deaf, I might need some reassurance from her tomorrow as I plan to tell everyone about my leg.

"He's comfortable to use as a pillow which is definitely a positive, like he isn't just solid muscle. And yeah, we lost track of time just talking about random shit. He's really easy to talk to and it doesn't feel forced which is good."

I moved into the bathroom to change into my pyjamas and threw my clothes into the corner of the room where they was a small pile slowly forming.  I needed to grab my crutches which were apparently underneath the bed I would be sleeping in tonight with Davide.

"None of you are gonna be uncomfortable with my prosthetic being off are you? If you are I will wear it tonight."

"Is it uncomfortable to sleep with it on?" Luca was in the bed next to mine and Davide's, watching me and I grabbed the crutches.

"A little but I'll be alright."

"Then you aren't wearing it tonight. If people are uncomfortable with it then fuck them. They can shut their eyes and go to sleep and they don't have to think about it. That way they have no reason to feel uncomfortable and you won't be uncomfortable either." See, sarcastic but knows when to be serious. Perfect fucking match.

I mouth a thank you to him and slightly nod my head before heading back towards the bathroom.

"Are you all done with the bathroom? The sleeve gets that sweaty smell after I've wore it all day so I don't want people to have to go in there and smell it - because trust me,  it's a fucking horrible smell."

Everyone was done with the bathroom so I took the prosthetic off and separated the sleeve from the leg. I usually only clean the leg once a week as it doesn't really get that dirty. I dropped the sleeve onto the shower floor and sprayed it with the detachable shower head before scrubbing it with the solution and sponge I requested.