sixteen

•

"Okay guys, never have I ever kissed the same sex." We were all sat around the fire pit with drinks and Ekin-Su suggested a game of Never Have I Ever. Most of the girls drink to this prompt along with Dami, Andrew and Luca.

"Did you?" Davide asked Dami even though he had very clearly just drank.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. He's my best friend though. I'd do it again. I'd do it right now if he was here. I don't care." The world needs more straight people that are secure in their sexuality to the point that they aren't afraid of admitting that they've kissed the same sex. When two girls kiss, guys celebrate it and act like it's hot but for two straight guys to kiss they're gay? No thanks, it works both ways. You can't name-call one set of people then celebrate and encourage the other.

"Never have I ever had sex on a plane." Amber said from next to me. Ekin was the only one to drink and she just shrugged her shoulders to everyone's shocked faces and questions.

"Never have I ever had a one night stand." I was the only one that didn't drink this round.

"Why aren't you drinking?" Jacques asked once everyone had drank.

"Because I haven't." I shrugged. It's really not that big of a deal that I haven't. "The first thing people expect with one night stands is oral and you know I don't do that shit with just anyone." Even when I was with Jacques it was a few weeks of being together before I did any kind of oral sex.

"Never have I ever slept with someone in a relationship." Most people drank and Amber made a point that she didn't know if she had.

"Never have I ever slept with a boyfriend or girlfriend of one of your mates." Davide said before him and Ekin-Su drank.

"Fucking hell, Ekin." I said as she sat back and shrugged. She's drank for most of the prompts so far, she's wild.

"My mate asked me to. It's different." Davide pointed out.

"Why?" Ikenna asked.

"Because he gets horny, do you know what I mean? He likes her, so why not?"

"He wanted to watch?" Noah asked from the other side of Luca. What would happen if by chance, he had got the girl pregnant? Like, that would be his kid with his mates girlfriend. Surely that would cause some issues with the relationship between Davide, his mate and the girl.

"No he didn't watch. Well, once he watched, once he didn't." So like cuckholding or voyeurism, I'm guessing.

"Okay, never have I ever done BDSM?" Tasha said before Afia asked what it meant. This one wasn't as popular as the others as only me, Dami, Davide and Andrew drank.