27

Davide is going to be the death of me. There is no way the heat he lets off is normal for regular humans, I actually feel like I'm dying. I can't stay in this bed for much longer or I'm never gonna get a full night's sleep.

Maybe I can persuade the producers to let me sleep elsewhere, whether that's with Luca, Danica or on a bed to myself, hell, I would rather sleep outside than in this bed.

I tossed and turned for a while before giving up on trying to sleep and just sat up in bed with my glasses on, waiting for the lights. I had to remember to thank god or whichever producer was watching us sleep because it wasn't long before the lights were turning on and everyone was waking up.

There are a few grumbles at the brightness of the lights and everyone starts grabbing their glasses and sitting up against their headboards.

I lean my head back against the headboard to avoid any conversations, it's too early and I have had nowhere near enough sleep to deal with anybody right now. I feel Davide move around in the bed and it gets a little cooler so he's either lifted the duvet and sat up or pushed the duvet off completely.

"Come on you, move your ass." I look at Luca and just raise my arms. It's become the new normal now to just lift my arms whenever we're moving somewhere. If I didn't he would just move them himself. He lifts me up and sits on the bed in my place, holding the duvet up so I can move and get comfortable without getting tangled.

"There is no way you're already planning on going back to sleep." Gemma looks over at me and shakes her head laughing.

"Yeah. I'm not going to the morning chats to say the same thing as every other day when I've had no sleep whatsoever."

"Fair enough."

"Go on Dot, do your morning chat here in front of everyone."

"Okay. My sleep was non existent, thanks Davide. I'm not in the couple I want to be in, thanks Danica. Nothing happened last night because I'm not coupled up with Luca, thanks again Danica. And as you can expect, I'm horny, tired and can't do anything about it, thanks medication."

"Can confirm, that's the only negative morning chat she's had."

"Well, duh, these two have been married off since the first night."

"And yet there's no ring." I raise my hand to show the lack of rings but Luca grabs my hand and slides the ring off of his pinky onto my finger. "Never mind."

Luca leans down and kisses the top of my head before whispering to me. "Considering I'm not allowed to say it yet and we're waiting until after Casa, you can have the ring."

I turn my head and kiss him before getting comfortable and hopefully getting a short nap to make up for the sleepless night.

Luca's POV

"I'm gonna go beach hut and request a therapy session."

"Okay, I'll probably still be here when you're done but if I've moved, come find me." I know for a fact the second Theo walks off Tasha and Danica will come running over. They've been together all morning waiting for their chance. Every time I look around they're looking over at us.