twenty

•

"Luca, Luca, Luca."

"I'll answer if you give me a chance to."

"Go on then."

"Seriously?" He lifts his head up and looks at me, I look back at him and raise an eyebrow waiting for him to answer me. "Yes Theo. What's so important that you had to continuously say my name?"

"Look at Tasha and Andrew. He's getting very touchy with her." He looks over for a few seconds before laughing under his breath a little.

"Do you think they actually like each other or are together for the convenience?"

"He definitely likes her, even if he tries to hide it. I think she's on the fence right now. As it's early days I think she's still very open to new people and going on dates with others whereas he'd be willing to shut down others because he's attracted to her. That's probably how they date on the outside too."

"Which one are you? Multiple people at once or all in on one?"

"Usually all in on one. I'm too busy to have a list of people to date."  Our conversation is interrupted by squealing as Ikenna jumps up from his seat.

"Ikenna's got a text!" Everyone cheers and faces Ikenna, waiting for him to read out the text.

"Islanders, the hideaway is open tonight. Please choose a lucky couple to spend the night alone. #openingnight #naughtyvibes"

"Luca and Theodora!" Indiyah shouted and everyone started to repeat it.

"Looks like your question from earlier has been answered."

"Thank God for that."

Ladies and gentlemen, bitches are getting laid tonight. And it's me. I'm bitches.

"Come on then, I'm sure the girls are desperate to dress you up." Luca gets up off the day bed, picking me and my prosthetic up before heading over to the villa.

Luca sets me down in the dressing room, kisses my head and tells the girls to make me look pretty before heading downstairs to get ready.

"Hideaway baby!" The girls cheered as they went through the pile of lingerie.

"Tonight couldn't have come at a better time."

"I heard Ikenna mention the hideaway and instantly thought 'Dora's horny' so I shouted your name."

"Are you gonna go for a manicure or a full treatment?"

"Full treatment. Gotta take advantage of the hideaway, you know? It's quite possibly one of the sexiest places and I'm only gonna be in there once."

"This. You've gotta wear this." Paige holds up a white set of lingerie for everyone to see before handing it to me. "Go try it on, then we can do your hair."