eleven

•

"You two are perfect for each other. Even your styles are similar, you've got shark shoes and he's got the fish flops." Paige pointed out as I pulled the bean bag towards her and the other girls.

"They're comfortable and a present from my best friend. They kinda stop me feeling homesick."

"How's it going ladies?" The girls replied to Ekin-Su as she sat down in front of us.

"Is it pink club?" Most of us had ended up wearing pink this morning and decided to go with it rather than all of us having to change again.

"I think it is. On Sundays we wear pink."

"I'm gonna pop to the gym now, but I thought I might as well say hi." She says it as if it's a chore. If you don't want to say hi, you don't have to.

"How your morning been so far?"

"I feel fine, just energetic. I'm ready for anything that comes my way." I see a few of the other girls raise their eyebrows at the comment and I don't blame them. I get that there's gonna be times where toes are stepped on but she's acting like we have to win a fight to be with someone. "Bring it on."

"Don't worry, we're not-"

"No, guys, I'm not aiming at you lot, okay? I'm here to make friends as well." That's not what she was saying last night. "I'm just saying, like, I'm not bothered with any drama that comes my way, or if anything happens. I don't want you to get the wrong perception of me."

So, does she want to make friends or not then? Because she said one thing last night and now she's here saying the opposite. If she's this indecisive with whether she wants to make friends or not, how indecisive is she gonna be with who she wants to coupled up with?

"I feel like everything's super chill like we said last night really." Tasha's attempt to move the conversation on probably wasn't the best, but at least she tried. "I'm just getting to know Andrew more and I might have a chat with Luca." Well that's new. She's never mentioned being interested in him until now so what's changed?

"Yeah, things are going really well with Luca. I think even though it's early days, it would take a lot to come in and turn my head."

"Do you guys cuddle a lot?" Has she not watched any of the show so far? We're practically always cuddling whenever we're together.

"Yeah."

"Really?" What's she getting at? "I didn't see you cuddling last night."