twenty four

Do you know how hard it is to sleep when you've been close to orgasm three times in one night?

Very.

It took so long to finally get to sleep and then I ended up waking up multiple times throughout the night.

I move around to try and get comfortable and end up waking Luca in the process. I would apologise for waking him up but it is his fault that I am awake in the first place.

"You think you could be quiet this time? You're getting better." He pulls me closer to him, I swear, I'm made out to be the only horny person in this villa and yet Luca always seems to be just as horny if not, hornier.

"Probably not." I'm able to stay quiet until I'm about to cum and then he goes and praises me I completely forget about being quiet.

Luca moves us both so he's on top of me and leans down to kiss me. "You really want to make noise, don't you?"

"Yeah. Can we go outside? I wanna do more."

"Like what?"

"I wanna blow you." I see his eyes widen slightly before he leans down once again to kiss me.

"You sure?"

"Yeah. I've already said I want to do oral with you but there's never really been anywhere we could do it."

"Saying and doing is a big difference."

"So let me show you I actually mean it then." I get a bit quieter so none of the mics around the room picks up what I say. "If we use the outside bathroom and just say I needed you to carry me there and back they can't say anything. And, we won't have to take the mics with us then."

"Fucking hell, come on then." Luca rolls off of me and pulls me to him to pick me up. One of the perks of being coupled up with someone who is affectionate is that he always wants to hold me or carry me around. I know it isn't just because of my leg too because even if we're sat or lying down, he doesn't try to move me away.

We don't say anything until we are in the outside bathroom, I don't know if the cameras are on at this time but if they are and they see us in the middle of a conversation with no mics on, they will complain.

"You want to stop at any point, we stop." He sets me down on the ground before he leans against the wall.

"I promise you, I want to do this. Been wanting to do it for a while but it's not exactly been easy in here with the cameras, mics and everyone being cockblockers. I know that I can trust you, if I didn't I wouldn't have let you finger me out in the open, or constantly edge me. I actually really enjoy oral but I don't feel comfortable doing it with strangers." I reach up and kiss him, putting an end to the conversation or we'll be out here all night and then they'll definitely get suspicious watching back the footage.

Luca pulls me closer and spins us around so my back is against the wall and he's pressed against me. He kisses me before moving back slightly and leaving a trail of kisses from my jaw, down my neck and across my chest. He pulls my top off and drops it onto the floor, continuing to kiss down my body, occasionally sucking and leaving marks on the skin.