fourteen

•

The recoupling this evening went as expected. All couples stayed the same except for Davide and Gemma as he decided to recouple with Ekin-Su. Because of Liam walking out, none of the single girls were dumped from the villa. Obviously I'm sad that he left but if he had stayed Paige was at risk of leaving so I'm thankful for that.

"When do you think new people will be coming in?" I asked Paige who was lying on the bed with me and Luca whilst we were waiting for the bathroom to be finished with.

"Soon hopefully. I wanna share a bed with someone who actually likes me."

"I like you, hun, we'll kick Luca out and we can share."

"Nope. You're not getting rid of me." Luca wrapped both his arms around me and held me against him.

"Can't even share? You have her one night, I'll have her the other?" Luca pretended to think about it for a moment before declining the offer.

"I'm keeping her for as long as possible Paige so stop trying to steal her from me."

"It was worth a shot." She shrugs.

"Bathrooms free, Dora." Gemma and Ekin had just walked back into the bedroom. I'm glad I didn't have to witness the awkwardness between those two up there.

Me and Luca go upstairs and I clean my sleeve and prosthetic. I don't spend too long cleaning them tonight because I can feel myself falling asleep whilst I'm doing it.

"I really hope tomorrow is a lazy day. I'm exhausted and just want to lie around the villa."

"Even if it's the craziest day, we'll find somewhere to hide and relax." I kiss him as he lifts me up, grabbing the crutches on the way out of the bathroom.

"Morning!" Everyone groans in response to Ekin's loudness. I cuddle into Luca as he wraps his arms around me.

"It feels weird without Liam in here." It's not been a day since he left and his absence is definitely being noticed by everyone. Especially this morning, he was always wide awake in the mornings. Smaller conversations start around the room but a text gets everyone's attention.

"I've got a text." I roll over so I'm facing Paige and Gemma's bed. "Afia, Gemma and Paige, you are all going on dates, please get ready to head out to the garden. Paige and Gemma, you will date first. #morningglory."

So much for a peaceful day.

"Come on hun, you're coming to help me get ready." Paige pulls me away from Luca and hands me my crutches. I groan but get up, hopefully there's a guy out there for Paige, I need her here and she won't be able to stay if she's single.