twenty five

I didn't bother going up to the terrace this morning for the chat

I didn't bother going up to the terrace this morning for the chat. The girls were more than likely treating Ekin like she did nothing wrong and talking shit about Davide so I'm more than happy to avoid them.

I got up and dressed whilst everyone was still in the bedroom then made some breakfast whilst everyone was having their morning chat.

"No matter how many times I see you do that, it still throws me off." I look up at Luca and smile. My prosthetic makes it difficult to put shoes on so the leg can be turned upside down, being the lazy person I am, I make the most of it in every situation. Right now, it's being used as a cup holder and an armrest.

"It's convenient. The best part of losing the real one I guess." I shrug and get back to making my breakfast. I'm not successful though because Luca grabs my drink, flips my leg back around and carries me to the sofa in the kitchen.

"Sit and make the most of your peace before the girls come down and make it the Ekin show again. I'll finish this."

"They can try but this will always be the Theo show."

"Someone's confident."

"Of course I am. The only interesting thing they're bringing to the show that I'm not is the jumping from one guy to another. So, yes, I'm confident and rightfully so."

"If I knew it was the Theo show I would've signed up right away rather than listening to my sister pester me every day." Luca finished plating up the breakfast and we headed over to the daybed. "What was it like last night when everyone was upstairs?"

"I think I was the only one in there that wasn't fussing over her. But, I didn't say anything up there. I haven't got involved since the kitchen and even then, I barely got involved."

"Dami told us what you'd said to her, and in your terms, you did barely get involved. I agree with what you said, though."

"Good. Because if you didn't I would've had to kick you out the bed." I smirk at Luca.

"Oh yeah? Is that what it's come to now? Threatening me with our bed?" Luca moves our plates to the side before pulling me further down the bed to lie down. He leans on his side and props himself up on his elbow so he is leaning over me.

"Of course."

"We both know you wouldn't keep me out of the bed."

"I can and I will."

"And how are you planning on doing that?"

"You're off to the doghouse tonight." I pat his chest and flip us over, grinning down at him.

Stupid idea, really. I'm just gonna end up proving his point.

"Text!" Paige sat up as everyone turned to face us. "Girls, it's time to make a splash and ride the waves of love in today's challenge, Sex Sea. #HaveAShellOfATime #CatchOfTheDay" Most of the girls groaned at the news of a challenge.