Chapter 2

K I M S E U N G M I N

"My dream came true"

——- ————————————

I met Jeongin at the address he sent, and I messaged him to say I had made it. I don't know how but I heard his loud high pitched dolphin skweal. From outside let me remind you. He came running out the door a moment later.

"Seungmin! You made it!" He giggled, hugging me so hard I could barely breathe.

"Innie- I can't breathe..." I struggled to answer.

"Oh sorry it's just that I haven't seen you in a really long time." He said.

As I was about to answer another voice interrupted.

"Jeongin, let the boy breathe! And stop standing outside, it's cold."

"Ok Chan Hyung!" Jeongin yelled back.

"So that's Chan, hmm" I teased him.

"Kim Seungmin!" He slapped my chest.

"Ok ok, I was just kidding" I told him as he grabbed my hand and walked over where Chan was. I swear for a second he didn't look happy to see us holding hands but maybe my mind was deceiving me.

We walked into the building and Chan explained the position I signed up for and the different members' positions and personalities.

As we walked through the halls he also showed me where different rooms were, like the dance room or vocal practice. We headed up to the 7th floor which was just offices. I was led to the 8th of 10 offices on the floor. It was a full glass room with half of each frosted for a little privacy. They were also soundproof so no nosy people could interrupt.

He opened the glass door and that's when the noise poured out.

"FELIX, GIVE ME BACK MY FOOD"

"NEVER"

"Just give back his food Felix"

"Did you not hear me? I said NEVER!"

"HAHAHA YOU GOT DISTRACTED! MY FOOD IS MI- Minho, why'd you take one of my dumplings?"

"You're not the only hungry person here"

"I see why they made it sound proof now," I told Chan.

"I can't imagine it wasn't," He answered.

"Come on, let's go introduce you!" Jeongin said, pulling our interlocked hands towards the table.

"Everyone sit down!! Our new member is here." Chan ordered. Seungmin was never the kind of person to want all eyes on him so when all the members were staring at me I suddenly forgot what I was doing.

"Hyung, you need to introduce yourself, your name and age is fine." Jeongin whispered in my ear, squeezing my hand for reinsurance.

"Hello there, my name is Kim Seungmin and I'm 21  years old."

"Nice to meet you Seungmin."

Me and Jeongin sat together on the left side of the table, I was right at the edge.

"Alright you guys can be crazy again." Chan announced.

"FELIX GIVE ME BACK MY FOOD!" The squirrel looking boy yelled at someone else.

"NEVER JISUNG, THIS IS MY FOOD NOW" The guy, Felix was it, yelled back.

As I looked around the room I noticed someone staring at me.