Chapter 11

•H W A N G   H Y U N J I N•
Kiss me again
——————————————-

I was on the couch in our dorm watch those brownie recipe videos Felix likes to watch when one of the recommended videos caught my eye.

'All the SeungJin clips we have' it has seem that we had become a well known ship, like Minho and Jisung.

Just like the title said, it had all the clips that were public. It was fairly short since there weren't many.

I checked the time and realized we had a choreo practice for Seungmin since last time we only got halfway. My Bad.

<_>

I was freestyle dancing to a ITZY song when I saw the door crack open with Seungmin's cute face pop in.

"Hello, how are you?" I said without turning around which scared him since he thought I didn't see him.

"You idiot, there's a wall of mirrors right here, I saw you enter" I explained to him and saw him put his head down in embarrassment. Just before I could say anything Felix entered with a bag of food.

"I've got food now so I don't need to leave to get it later, don't mind me eating right now, I'll just watch you two work for now" he said going straight to the leather couches.

"Alright then, so we left off at the end of the second verse right?" I asked, he thought for a while before nodding.

*Reminder this is IN LIFE Era(back door)*

-5 hours later-

Eventually he learned the whole choreo and Felix also eventually joined. We ran it 16 times from beginning to end and he was looking pretty good, so good sometimes I'd catch myself staring.

I called Chan and told him to bring the other members so we could see how he does in a group.

I sat down against the mirror on my phone while drinking water. I wasn't paying attention to anything around me at the time, so when Seungmin sat on my lap I jumped from the sudden weight. I wrapped my arms around his waist and leaned on his back. He only broke apart when the other members entered.

"Alright let's run this thing again just with the other members this time Minne" I said walking over to start the music.

<_>

We ran it a couple times since Seungmin crashed into another member a couple times before figuring it out.

Happy birthday to Lee Know!