Chapter 16

K I M S E U N G M I N
Jealousy Jealousy
————————————————————

"I could have signed it Hyunjin" I said when we got into the car.

"The earlier the members see you the earlier they stop worrying, you don't know how much fright you gave us" He said. I could tell that wasn't the reason but I kept quiet.

We got back to the JYP Building and surprise surprise there were tourists, I can only guess JYP fans(as in the JYP groups, not JYP)To which we had to go head down into the building, neither of us spoke but I could feels his arms around me, like a shield.

"There's always people here" He said when we entered. "Come on everyone is waiting." He said when we were in the elevator going to the 7th floor, I was getting deja Vu from the first day I came here, just like that day we went to the 8th room.

"Hey guys!" I said when the door opened.

"Seungmin!!" Jeongin was the first to jump up from the Uno game they were playing. "Hi" I responded. To which he slapped my arm.

"Owww, why'd you hit me?" I asked holding my arm. "Relax it was just a slight brush" "No that was a full on planed punch" "never mind, how could you just go missing then be in the hospital for 2 weeks then just come back and say 'hi'" Jeongin said but I didn't pay attention. I turned to Hyunjin.

"Jinnie, he hit me, it hurts" I said pouting. They shared eyes for a second before Jeongin sprinted out the doors while Hyunjin ran after him.